• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

clockwrk orange gangboy. Dx bats. Die hard4 bruce willis. crm the shining. 2face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6joker9

Super Freak
Reaction score
guys all the avp and avpr parts are still available and if someone can give me 285usd shipped worldwide for the lot i will take it or a best offer close enough. I will ship via registered mail.
nb!! Those who pay 1st will get the parts guys... So do respond to pm's as soon as possible please. Thanx.
i recently bought a loose chopper from a member here and used all the parts i needed. These are left and i added some old parts i had also:

custom hot toys celtic kit.
its a recast bd celtic bio. Recast net launcher and recast bladed guantlet(bio masks upper right part snapped of but has been repaired well and it cant be noticed from the front) $30 plus shipping.

Broken avp body(left thigh and ball joint snapped of) $60 plus shipping.

Avp head sculpt(celtic or chopper) $80 plus shipping.

chopper skull sticks with harness $80 plus shipping.

2 avp bendy hands with pegs $12 plus shipping.

ht chopper figure stand(has some glue residue on base around name plate) $10 plus shipping.

perfect avpr wolf spear $35 plus shipping.

Repaired avpr wolf spear(one tip was glued back on but you cant tell its been repaired. No glue residue) $20 plus shipping.

Avp calf armour $15 plus shipping(sold!).

Avp body net with avp skirt $45 plus shipping

complete ht 2face/dent in great shape in original box 110usd plus 29usd shipping cost via registered mail worldwide.

Loose and incomplete ht first batch dx02 batman
he has the pers head with tool for the eyes. Grappel gun. Sticky bomb gun. Backpack.
Cape. Fist hands only. Normal non angry mouth piece only... And i recently aquired the dx stand also(i should have it next week). The abs are the soft rubber type so there is minor leakage. 260usd plus shipping.

I am shipping worldwide from cape town south africa. Shipping via registered mail... Shipping costs at roughly 10usd via registered mail... Please add 3% for paypal fees. I will post images of all the listed items in the next post.

Last edited:
Re: hot toys avp & avpr parts 4 sale

pics of avp body and custom avp celtic kit

pics of avp head. Body net plus skirt. Calf armour and avp hands with pegs.

pics of avpr spears. Ht chopper skull sticks and the ht chopper base.

good luck with the sale...dollar prices are nice especially when converted into Rands lol

lol... Thanx... But i usually end up using the paypal balance to just pay for future items... And atm the rand is much stronger to the dollar compared to a few years back.

Subway 3w detective bruce willis die hard 4 figure great shape in box 150usd shipped worldwide via registered mail(this is from the same company that made the subway shining jack figure)

Last edited:

that is good news..i remember when we moved over to CT from the UK,,the exchange rate then was like 1-12

yes! And now its like 1-7 and thats a big difference.

Crm toys mr torrance the shining figure. No box. Updated body to saturday toys s1 body. Pleather wear on belt at the buckle. 110usd plus shipping.

Last edited:

yup it sure is...been away from CT for a while now,,and still miss the view of the mountain

lol... Yep... You dont know what you got till its gone hey... I can walk outside now and see table mountain but its kinda lame but im sure if i moved away i would miss seeing it everyday.

Rainman gangboy alex the large from a clockwork orange painted head and clothing set on a normal truetype body.
Mint with packaging as it came from rainman... Wtt for a hot toys avp ancient predator with original packaging.

Last edited:
Re: hot toys avp & avpr parts & ht 2face/dent 4 sale

sunday bump... Avp calf armour is sold.
Added hot toys harvey dent/face complete in original box... If you have a truetype i can remove the truetype and deduct 24usd from his price.

Last edited:

monday bump... Hot toys 2face and avpr spears still available.

tuesday bump up to the top.

wednesday bump.

bump... The member that was going to take all the avp parts has not payed yet so the parts are available still. All the avp plus avpr parts excluding the calf armour(its sold) add up to 370usd excluding shipping but some1 can have it for 285usd shipped(worldwide) via registered mail or make me an offer close to that. Thanx.

hot toys harvey dent complete in box minus the truetype body 115usd shipped worldwide via registered mail... Avp parts still available

saturday bump.

sunday bump... everything still available.

monday bump.

im looking for a dx joker pers head and some truetype bodies so if you want to trade let me know... Also looking for a dx michael jackson or dx bruce lee for trade for any of the avp parts worth similar value!

Back