Clockwork Orange - Show us some Alex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@t bowen cheers for the tip will try that.
@dm looks like helluva party likin dude in willies hat:)

003-4.jpg

Did that backrgound of the moloko come with the rainman set?

All it needs is a bouncer or two to keep an eye on alex, looks like he's singing again, maybe one two many of the Moloko Drencrom hahahaha

Yes, I want to see those. Was it missing the box or accessories?

Both were missing the boxes. Gotta see the pic again to jog my memory about the accessories. I'll definitely dig it up asap.

I would be interested in some more accessories like the mask.
Heres the bust I'm using in my pics ,works well and you could repaint it for the scene with the cat woman if you wanted.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Miniatur...aultDomain_0&hash=item1c24e38b1e#ht_914wt_212
I would be very interested in a large c**k also, but that is another matter. Polly lodgings could'nt resist:)

Appy Polly Lodgies is right!!!! That is another matter indeed! :lol

Nice pics brother. And thanks for the link. I may have to get me one of those.

Both were missing the boxes. Gotta see the pic again to jog my memory about the accessories. I'll definitely dig it up asap.

Appy Polly Lodgies is right!!!! That is another matter indeed! :lol

Nice pics brother. And thanks for the link. I may have to get me one of those.
Cheers;)
Yeah very nice quality item that bust and the seller is also very helpfull and top service, highly recommend:)

All it needs is a bouncer or two to keep an eye on alex, looks like he's singing again, maybe one two many of the Moloko Drencrom hahahaha

Thanks bro! Yeah my 1/6 figs had a Xmas jam.

Check the pics HERE!

As for the background. I made it myself. :) And yes good ol' Alex is always whacked out from Lucy's milk!

Thanks bro! Yeah my 1/6 figs had a Xmas jam.

Check the pics HERE!

As for the background. I made it myself. :) And yes good ol' Alex is always whacked out from Lucy's milk!

Hahaha willy on the milk:)

Looks like he's saying what the hell why not down the hatch?

Nice job on the backdrop was thinking of making my own at some point, saw your sprayed up barbie footrest like that also:)

Yea, these were made at the dawn of custom 1/6! First Alex I know of.

I like that it has kind of a cartoon appeal to it now.

Me too. I like everything about the CRM figure except the hat and am hoping to pick one up one day. I generally like those old more toy-like sculpts and paints.

I have it on my eBay watchlist for results under $200 and the last time it came up, a couple of months ago, was a figure without the box, missing most accessories, a couple of marks on the costume, sold for $80. This was a person who had repeatedly listed it with a high BIN ($300 or thereabouts) and later a reserve for literally years with no sale. Other than that, I've only seen it appear on eBay maybe one other time in the last year or so.

www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-CLOCKWORK-ORANGE-BLU-RAY-12-ALEX-FIGURE-RARE-NO-RES-/230800895457

It used to always fetch high prices, or people were at least consistently asking for that, but at some point some customs appeared that people generally seem to like more and so I think a boxed figure if it would appear would be lucky to get much over $150 - 170.

I'd be interested in detailed, realistic figure too but none of those I've seen here and elsewhere appeal to me, none of the heads are to my liking (costumes though are great).

Yeah I was watching that one on ebay and was even considering bidding but I already had my own alex in production.
I like it but not that keen on the prices they were going for mib.

I think the box was a big selling point for those figures. I bought the set a few years back while in Japan (Bickle,Torrance,Alex) and all I'm missing is the original CRM color clockwork box.

Have updated my figure and will post a vid shortly but wanted to give credit to the sculptor but can't remember who made it?
Any help?

Last edited by a moderator:

I missed my opportunity to get her. Got Alex from RM and took a hiatus right after. :(

Back