Clockwork Orange - Show us some Alex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dope pics PopCK!!! :rock Always good to know another fellow Lucy owner as well. Ain't she just the bees neez fo sheez?! I get to lay my eyes on her beauty daily when I walk through the door! One of my absolute favorite pieces I own! A true gem!

Thanks brutha man! Yea man she definitely is one of the most rare, unique, special pieces out there. Top 10 Hall of Fame for sure!

You're vids are awesome. I discovered Rainman last year and while I was researching him I stumbled on your vids. All of them are awesome bro. You're actually part of the reason I fell deeper in love with this hobby and you put the bug in my head to start doing my own videos! Which I plan on doing soon. And I like your idea and theory of showing face on camera. I'll be doing that too.

Thanks brutha man! Yea man she definitely is one of the most rare, unique, special pieces out there. Top 10 Hall of Fame for sure!

You're vids are awesome. I discovered Rainman last year and while I was researching him I stumbled on your vids. All of them are awesome bro. You're actually part of the reason I fell deeper in love with this hobby and you put the bug in my head to start doing my own videos! Which I plan on doing soon. And I like your idea and theory of showing face on camera. I'll be doing that too.

Thats awesome to read man! Brings a tear to my eye! :lol Looking forward to your vids and insight! :hi5:

@DarthMagnus
Saw the lucy vid a month or so back, did'nt even know there was a lucy till seeing your video.
Blew my mind, well put together vid with the dubstep music it gave it a harder edge. Looks even better than the pics.

@DarthMagnus
Saw the lucy vid a month or so back, did'nt even know there was a lucy till seeing your video.
Blew my mind, well put together vid with the dubstep music it gave it a harder edge. Looks even better than the pics.

Thanks brother! I found the dubstep version of the theme on the tube. It definitely compliments Lucy and her sexiness very well! As for Lucy she is the queen of my collection. All 1/6 men bow at her mercy!

DSC03928.jpg

DSC03927.jpg

Ahhh....Why not, Here's an oldie but goodie!
My CRM Alex. Had this stored away for years.
c3109ef8.jpg
[/IMG]
7b8e7ed9.jpg
[/IMG]
69401f50.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Yea, these were made at the dawn of custom 1/6! First Alex I know of.

I like that it has kind of a cartoon appeal to it now.

Like the crm alex had some cool accessories and was the only one around for ages then it went clockwork crazy.These are very rare these days wish I had one.

Like the crm alex had some cool accessories and was the only one around for ages then it went clockwork crazy.These are very rare these days wish I had one.

Yeah, the usually demand high prices although a cheap one sold on a auction a few days back, not sure which version it was or if it was boxed or not

Yeah! With a repaint and maybe a re sculpt to the hair, it still would hold up today as being a good sculpt.

Oh I would never touch it. So many of these were repainted/bashed that very few have even survived. The Japanese Otaku go crazy for this stuff.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:MEWAX:IT&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_3171wt_1026

The bootleg was up recently and went for a decent price. I was gonna jump on it for the accessories but decided to let it slide. I'm hoping to find the right guy here to make something similar. Maybe we should get the Alex owners together and approach the best man for the job!

Yo Turbo, I ran into the CRM and the bootleg, both incomplete, in Search and Destroy on St. Marks like just short of a year ago. They were just chillin in the display case. That's something you never see! I have to fish up the pics and I'll try to post them tomorrow.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:MEWAX:IT&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_3171wt_1026

The bootleg was up recently and went for a decent price. I was gonna jump on it for the accessories but decided to let it slide. I'm hoping to find the right guy here to make something similar. Maybe we should get the Alex owners together and approach the best man for the job!

Yo Turbo, I ran into the CRM and the bootleg, both incomplete, in Search and Destroy on St. Marks like just short of a year ago. They were just chillin in the display case. That's something you never see! I have to fish up the pics and I'll try to post them tomorrow.

I would be interested in some more accessories like the mask.
Heres the bust I'm using in my pics ,works well and you could repaint it for the scene with the cat woman if you wanted.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Miniatur...aultDomain_0&hash=item1c24e38b1e#ht_914wt_212
I would be very interested in a large c**k also, but that is another matter. Polly lodgings could'nt resist:)

Viddy my boy as he is at the mo.

100_7156.jpg

100_7182.jpg

100_7187.jpg

100_7140.jpg

100_7145.jpg

100_7147.jpg

100_7180.jpg

Back