Clear coating Captain Americas shield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronDanz

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I had a look through a few pages and couldn't see any recent threads on the topic.

I need some help getting a clear coat on both my Captain America shields. Nothing has gone wrong just yet, this is more of a prevention step.

I'm situated in Australia, so if any of you Aussies out there have had luck with something I can pick up from a local hardware shop e.i a Mitre 10 or a Bunnings that would be a great help.

But ofcourse any and all help is welcome/appreciated!

Thanks in advance guys.

I would prefer to keep it how it is, glossy. But if it would be be better to strip it and re paint it, I am all for it.

Granted I would have to get someone to do it for me as I am talented in being untalented.

I would prefer to keep it how it is, glossy. But if it would be be better to strip it and re paint it, I am all for it.

Granted I would have to get someone to do it for me as I am talented in being untalented.

check this website out

https://www.modelsandhobbies4u.com.au/

the shop is prob within 30 mins drive from where u live, they will have everything u need.

Back