Clean or Combat Version ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosferatu

Freaked Out
Reaction score
im in a dilema. i do not know which one to get. i like both the same.

which is the rarest ? which you suggest to get ?

ps : both of them have the same price.

I take it you are talking about the 1:1 endo skull bust's???
Get the clean one if its the same price as the combat version.
The clean version is the rarest and sells for a hell of a lot more
than the combat.

Both are great. I prefer clean version, but combat has a nice effect also. You cant go wrong with either.

I had a Combat, then cleaned it up and loved it....until I was able to get a real Clean one. You really can't go wrong with neither and I really think a "cleaned up" Combat is the way to go, but I've grown to love the rainbow effect on the clean one and wouldn't trade it for anything.

go for battle then if you don't like it use alchohol to rub off the paint & it will be the clean version

If they are both the same price, let me know who is selling them. I will let you know then what I think.

haha. there isnt anyone who is selling it. im gonna buy it from a figureshop here in greece

price : 580 Euros .

if you dont mind shipping get it.

yesterday night they send me an email saying that the clean version is sold out.

haha. there isnt anyone who is selling it. im gonna buy it from a figureshop here in greece

price : 580 Euros .

if you dont mind shipping get it.

yesterday night they send me an email saying that the clean version is sold out.

Unfortunately the clean one is sold out almost everywhere. Get the BD one and clean it up if you want a clean look. I have the BD one but I like it better with damage paint on it. Besides I'm getting a clean HCG bust so it will be ok.

Back