Clayburn Moore / DST Marvel statues - Rogue (pg 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda like the Rogue piece, but I guess I'm a fan of the artist and the character so how could I not.

Rogue is my favorite X-Men character, but I'm not digging this one. Either her upper body seems to look too small, making her head look big or the head is just too big. Face isn't that great either. Hope we see some additional pictures that make it look better.

Damn it! Meant to say 1/6 ...

Got confused with the other line. Had Medusa in my mind. Need to see more of Medusa ...but wish she was 1/6 scale as well.

Rogue is my favorite X-Men character, but I'm not digging this one. Either her upper body seems to look too small, making her head look big or the head is just too big. Face isn't that great either. Hope we see some additional pictures that make it look better.

I think the head is too big for the body

I think the head is too big for the body

I was hoping that only I was seeing that. As soon as I saw the picture, I thought it looked a little like a caricature (obviously not that extreme though).

I like this Rogue statue. Wouldn't take it over the Koto, but it's definitely caught my eye. One area I hold as superior is the boots. No heels (just the way I like Rogue) and the flaps above her knee are more seamless/clean. I do wish the base used a clear resin to depict flight, and the sky blue part was more flush with the circular base. Might pick this up.

I think her head looks big but this still looks good.
This is how I like 1/6 statues: well done and $150 or less.

So no in-hand pics of the Rogue statue yet?

Didn't know anyone was waiting for in hand pics of this. Honestly, it looks like it does in all the promo shots. It's so so. Rogue is my favorite. Was hoping for something better from Moore.

Back