Clayburn Moore / DST Marvel statues - Rogue (pg 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Article says he will sculpt Diamond Select's Marvel Premier Collection 12" resin statues as well as be the art director over their new 9" PVC Marvel Femme Fatales.

I've always been a fan of his older work so I am excited to see what he churns out. Hopefully we will see something at SDCC.

Diamond Select Toys and Collectibles, LLC - Blog

Last edited:
Re: Clayburn Moore to sculpt Marvel statues for Diamond Select

If Moore is back to doing Marvel maybe they can Finally Release the Thor Vs. Silver Surfer Statue he Sculpted but Never Released.

Attachments

• 007lg.jpg
    007lg.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 422

Pointless what we going to get a bunch of Avengers so tried of that B list team.

gbqZJeT.jpg

Looks like we are getting Wolverine first, followed by Thor, and then Gamora.

Their PVC Femme Fatales (9 inch scale) will have Captain Marvel, Spider Gwen and Lady Thor as the first three. Followed by a male companion line with Spidey and Hulk.

Full article/info here: Diamond Select Toys Re-Launching Their Marvel Statue Line - The Toyark - News

gbqZJeT.jpg

Looks like we are getting Wolverine first, followed by Thor, and then Gamora.

Their PVC Femme Fatales (9 inch scale) will have Captain Marvel, Spider Gwen and Lady Thor as the first three. Followed by a male companion line with Spidey and Hulk.

Full article/info here: Diamond Select Toys Re-Launching Their Marvel Statue Line - The Toyark - News

Pose is similar to the statue of him striding through a sewer pipe in his yellow and blue costume. This is not a bad sculpt but not feeling the coat or the lack of claws on this piece. This almost has a variant feel to the other piece I mentioned.

Liking the Wolverine already love the base nice and simple.

Wolverine looks better from the top view

I assume the aspect ratio of the front pic is incorrect, since even though wolvie is short, I don't remember him looking like a dwarf from LOTR ;)

He sculpted some really awesome niche comic characters, personal collection favs, too bad looks like he wont be doing them anymore.

Love Moore's sculpts, own many.
Sorry to see him no longer doing his own thing, but one must adapt.
The wolvie would look pretty cool as a wall hanger. Top view is cool.

Im always interested in what he does. My Magdalena and Angelus are two of my all time favorites

Several years ago he sculpted both a Thor and a Silver Surfer based on that cover that Diamond never produced. I believe one of the guys on Statue Forum has both prototypes. It looks like they may have changed their minds and commissioned the Thor now, so a Silver Surfer companion piece probably isn't far behind.

or Marvel isn't letting them release Silver Surfer since his film rights belong to Fox :dunno

I think it would be really neat if he could team up and do some work with XM. Seems like they are always open to some collaboration.

Thor is up for preorder. Just saw it on BBTS.

Back