Action Figure Classic Predator P1 Upgrade Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom P1 Jungle Hunter
-Conversion kit by German Beast with slight modifications by me
-Biomask by German Beast but complete repaint by myself
-Base and the rest of the modifications are my work

GtOoczal.jpg
kVBRdXyl.jpg
v0yXzysl.jpg

Just wanted to give a shoutout to German Beast. Great set and it's been a pleasure to deal with him. :)

Looonng time coming, but here's mine with the conversion kit.

IMG_20170126_1233474.jpg IMG_20170126_1234063.jpg IMG_20170126_1234235.jpg

No, I painted all of them, even the ones already sculpted into the dreads. Took foreeevveeerrr. :lol

From what I remember paint is extra but he does it

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I should of been clearer. Does German Beast paint them?

i don't think so from what i remember... but tamiya gold acrylic is a good choice and should take you less that 5 min to do on your own. just get a coffee straw or similar size and feed them all on it. couple swipes with a paint brush and you are set.

you'll have to paint the existing ones on the dreads regardless... so might as well do them all yourself so they match.

That's why I did them myself, so they matched. Painting the ones already attached is the tedious part.

yes and that why i only sell them unpainted. it makes no sense if you use a different gold tone then i use on your regular beads.
then your technic to weather your beads will not match 100 % at the end. so i desided not to sell painted..
but thanks friend to show up you convertet one :=)
it makes me allway proud and hapy to see you smiling on your . thanks so much for so many years of following supporting me ..

I already have all the trophies from the mms90 so I'd like to hear you how much the arm piece, bag and straps would cost me? Thanks

Conversion kit and bio mask from German Beast. I did the base and repainted all the figure.
Thanks for all Dave!

WqgCyyE.jpg

qpkTnZu.jpg

fOMr8E6.jpg

mW3tjY0.jpg

ZlrnhlS.jpg

DxRD1Cs.jpg

Back