Classic Predator Maquette from Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want a Classic Predator Maquette from Predators?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Mike the Wolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
I tweeted SS and they said they talked about it but there was nothing in the works or plans really for a Classic Predator Maquette from Predators. I would like one to finish the line up and the way I have my Predators display I need one b/c right now there is a empty space where it would go. What do you think, do you want one or not?

Here's Mikes current collection line up.

mikespic.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Fremen for posting my pic for me!!!! Azurepred, that is just the "Predators" display wall, I just wanted to show what I meant that I have a empty spot for the Classic Predator Maquette. Collector_Neo, The SS person told me that so I mentioned the SS Q & A thing that they said yes that they were doing one and I never heard from them again.

Last edited:
Thank you Fremen for posting my pic for me!!!! Azurepred, that is just the "Predators" display wall, I just wanted to show what I meant that I have a empty spot for the Classic Predator Maquette. Collector_Neo, The SS person told me that so I mentioned the SS Q & A thing that they said yes that they were doing one and I never heard from them again.
So typical of SS. Awesome haul BTW! :clap

Cheers,
Neo.

i am confused, what about the 1/5 classic predator that's coming in the next 1-2 month, isnt that the perfect fit/scale to the display in your photo?

or are you talking about 1/4 classic pred maquette?

The P1 Maquette with the deformed, plasticy balloon head isn't from Predators. It's from PREDATOR.

He wants a Classic Maquette for his PREDATORS collection.

Classic is the Predator from PREDATORS.

The P1 Maquette with the deformed, plasticy balloon head isn't from Predators. It's from PREDATOR.

He wants a Classic Maquette for his PREDATORS collection.

Classic is the Predator from PREDATORS.

p1 from predator = classic from predators. Noone will ever know if you call one the other...and vice versa. :dunno

He will know.

And there are small differences between the two.

But either way, the P1 Maquette is exactly that. A Predator #1 maquette.

He wants a Maquette of the Predator from Predators.

They aren't the same even though the new one is heavily referenced from the original design. From the same clan but not the same Predator.
And yeah, he did mention that he wanted a Classic Pred maquette from PREDATORS and not PREDATOR :)

Cheers,
Neo.

The bio mask, the sandals...there's some definite differences in the head sculpt.

More that I can't remember.

how about him all tied up heheh

Funny that I had no interest in classic from P3, but I won't be able to resist a statue of classic Pred all tied up like in the movie, that would have an amazing diorama feel to it.

-

Back