Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that the Exclusive was still available on the latest express update. I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on this one. Hopefully Sideshow approves my request for Flexpayments.

I saw that the Exclusive was still available on the latest express update. I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on this one. Hopefully Sideshow approves my request for Flexpayments.

Sideshow will never decline a flex payment request. It's a win win for them.

Sideshow will never decline a flex payment request. It's a win win for them.

That is a false statement, I've been declined for a Dutch and somehow they sent me a decline notice for ISM Ex but they all ready sent me one that I've paid with Flex. :duh

edit: and it's not because of the price value, they Flex Cobra Commander for me which was less value...

That is a false statement, I've been declined for a Dutch and somehow they sent me a decline notice for ISM Ex but they all ready sent me one that I've paid with Flex. :duh

edit: and it's not because of the price value, they Flex Cobra Commander for me which was less value...

I stand corrected. Any reason why? The ISM EX wasn't one per person?

I stand corrected. Any reason why? The ISM EX wasn't one per person?

Some kind of mix up they had in their system, I basically all ready paid/received a ISM Ex Flex wise but they sent me a notice saying they were unable to convert an ISM Ex order to Flex (this I'm guessing because it was sold out all ready but if one to have one on order they would denied I guess). I laughed because I had no other order for a extra ISM Ex, I just simply responded to them saying I don't have one on order for Flex options and I've all ready received this order :D

corret me if i am wrong, but weren't you one of the guys bashing the heck out of it when the previews came about?

you are absolutely very wrong.i've been defending this piece from the start.

:rock :rock :rock ME2, I've converted a few naysayers along the way as well!!! GOD this statues rocks and I need to see more family oriented pics with IM Com Shai :tap

This is the Ironman that I know and love and there is a reason it is called "Classic". Looks just like the old cartoons from when I was kid.

So Ive been keeping an eye on the ex at sideshow, waiting for it to go on low quantity before I pull the trigger (trying to save as much money till the last possible moment). I check today and notice that the price has dropped $25 dollars on this guy, and the low quantity alert had appeared and was below 5 left, so went ahead and grabbed him. Now the low qunatity alert is gone, so Im a little confused. A bit ticked as well, as the money I spent on him was going to be for another collectible first. Oh well, looks like I'm the proud owner of this guy now. Hopefully hes worth it, this is my first BIG statue from sideshow!

So Ive been keeping an eye on the ex at sideshow, waiting for it to go on low quantity before I pull the trigger (trying to save as much money till the last possible moment). I check today and notice that the price has dropped $25 dollars on this guy, and the low quantity alert had appeared and was below 5 left, so went ahead and grabbed him. Now the low qunatity alert is gone, so Im a little confused. A bit ticked as well, as the money I spent on him was going to be for another collectible first. Oh well, looks like I'm the proud owner of this guy now. Hopefully hes worth it, this is my first BIG statue from sideshow!

U won't be tick once you get him all unpacked, flawlessly he's one of the best IM statues to date and I have the modern 1/4 scale com... He's sick :sick ENJOY!!! :banana

this piece is very cool,a few months ago i bought the exclusive..it is awesome..as for me ,i prefer the modern comiquette though...

so tempted to pull the trigger on this one. do you guys think this version is better than the 1st iron man comiquette?

i am a modern iron man...i prefer the iron man on the new dio..his sculpt is better...

Where it all started son... :lecture

1-6.jpg

Back