Classic Daredevil Legendary Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Yellow one is the variant, the original styling from the 60s the red is the standard release. It sold out fast I guarantee because you'll see quite a few on eBay with people looking to make a quick buck.

I don't get it

how come the more ugly one with a higher ES can sell faster than the red costume variant?
Yellow suit>Red

And I'm so ****ing pissed I missed out on the Classic...F U Sideshow.:monkey4:monkey2

. . missed it . . . :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

. . ebay here I come . .
ebay.gif

I don't get it

how come the more ugly one with a higher ES can sell faster than the red costume variant?

Only 90 pieces were made available to US costumers. The rest were for the EU.

Wow 90....talk about a limited chance at it. I'll keep because I like the Yellow DD better than the Red or the Armored but if they offer up a new PF of either Thor or DD then this one gets the cancel button with a quickness.

Wow 90....talk about a limited chance at it. I'll keep because I like the Yellow DD better than the Red or the Armored but if they offer up a new PF of either Thor or DD then this one gets the cancel button with a quickness.
Or you can sell it to your good pal, Spliff.:monkey2

Spliff, if ship time comes around and I don't keep this due to lack of funds or moving on to another piece and you still need one, its yours.

the exclusive version with the nameplate was limited to 90 in the u.s.

i suppose they will have a regular version too?

i have an artist proof hh red and yellow coming. they will look great beside the red and yellow ls busts. :D

Judging by this description on the product page, I don't think there is a "regular" version.

DOMESTIC EXCLUSIVE
The Classic Daredevil Legendary Scale Bust features Daredevil in his striking yellow and brown costume, and includes the Daredevil nameplate with yellow lettering. Within the United States, this bust is only available direct from Sideshow Collectibles.

Judging by this description on the product page, I don't think there is a "regular" version.

DOMESTIC EXCLUSIVE
The Classic Daredevil Legendary Scale Bust features Daredevil in his striking yellow and brown costume, and includes the Daredevil nameplate with yellow lettering. Within the United States, this bust is only available direct from Sideshow Collectibles.

However, in the UK it is available from here:

https://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadget...l-Daredevil-Legendary-Scale-Bust/Product.html

Hope this helps someone
Shell
x:cool:

Back