Classic Daredevil Legendary Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_39291.jpg
Nice group shot Spliff, my brother has that DD statue in the left, it's very nice! Did you order your DD LS thru Cornerstore Comics? They had theirs first for some reason.

Is there a pattern as far as when Sideshow puts stuff up for sale after they put up the preview? (referring to Yellow Daredevil LB)

Is it like the week after or something?

Or just watch the newsletter?

The Daredevil LS really does look like the best out of the ones released so far. I wonder if SSC will step up their game with DC Direct's version of the LS coming out in mixed media. It would have been cool to get some of the past pieces like DD or Doom that way.....

Is there a pattern as far as when Sideshow puts stuff up for sale after they put up the preview? (referring to Yellow Daredevil LB)

Is it like the week after or something?

Or just watch the newsletter?
I think Yellow Daredevil will go up for pre-order in tonight's newsletter. The order page should state when the product will be arriving.

Its an obvious choice of the nameplate but I would like to have seen this:

ddlogo3go3.jpg

Last edited:
That one flew under the radar. I nabbed one but not sure if the nameplate is worth the full price direct....might turn around and get it from an AD...

Wow...they snuck this one in, huh? Got one! AND there's a name plate too...WOOHOO!!! :chew

I tried checking out about 40 times and it said my email address wasn't registered or active....now the bust is sold out. Great, just great.

Back