Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The magnets are embedded... there is no moving them. I already contacted the ebay seller, and he agreed, and is contacting sideshow. I wish I was more handy... I would simply remove the neck magnet, shave down the neck peg a bit, and reinstall the magnet. The statue is flawless otherwise.

Sorry to hear that. I had the exact same issue with the Red Sonja PF.

I lived with it. It would be fine for a while and then the hair would pull down on the head and it would have an obvious gap. I wouldn't accept it, in your position. Sometimes one little thing can ruin a statue for you.

Thanks. Yeah, I definitely won't live with it... either return it (which is a shame since she is otherwise perfect) or get it fixed.

Thanks. Yeah, I definitely won't live with it... either return it (which is a shame since she is otherwise perfect) or get it fixed.

I guess it's too much to ask them to test-fit things before they put it in the box. I hope they square it away for you, cause this is an awesome piece to have in a collection.

I guess it's too much to ask them to test-fit things before they put it in the box. I hope they square it away for you, cause this is an awesome piece to have in a collection.

I can imagine a line worker still passsing this, since it's the body magnet is the major culprit... they would have to reject the whole body for what I suppose some people would find acceptable. Sucks but doesn't surprise me...

I can imagine a line worker still passsing this, since it's the body magnet is the major culprit... they would have to reject the whole body for what I suppose some people would find acceptable. Sucks but doesn't surprise me...

Thank you. That is 100% true and because sideshow is being cheap and they would never junk a hole finished body for 1 QC problem and customers are letting this pass as well it's happening more and more.

The magnets are embedded... there is no moving them. I already contacted the ebay seller, and he agreed, and is contacting sideshow. I wish I was more handy... I would simply remove the neck magnet, shave down the neck peg a bit, and reinstall the magnet. The statue is flawless otherwise.

Did you purchase a sealed unopened one on eBay? If you did that's why I prefer opened and inspected figures so to avoid head aches since you are not the original purchaser of figure from Sideshow. Now you have to rely on the seller to try and straighten this out. Good luck.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447085679.837176.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447085395.831308.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447085454.637263.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447085427.561701.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447085466.445986.jpg

Meet this masterpiece.

OK, the seller said SS claimed they've never seen this issue. LOL, OK, SS has never put magnet in incorrectly. But whatever, it was a good deal, so I kept her, and took a dremel to her. I shaved down the magnet in the body best I could (it was the worst issue), then slowly shaved the head plug/magnet.... I think it's getting pretty good. It was horribly wobbly originally. Now, zero wobble. But I have to say... dremels and sparks flying and polystone dust, so not this biochemists thing ;)

Originally:
22797991002_22c3afc950_c.jpg

Half way through my dremeling today:
22372742633_966b827de9_c.jpg

and now....
22968644826_c6250920d8_c.jpg

Awesome pics. Def getting her first over original Catwoman pf release. Thanks for pics and armymedic's opinion.

You'll like her a lot cause it's really a very perfectly sculpted catwoman standing the way a sexy woman would to show her stuff. My only complaint is that they could've added a little black cat for that spacious, humongous base like they did with the 1st cats.

Back