Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to recall Igo hinted at Bane on the horizon. I would rather Scarecrow, Two-Face, Penguin or Riddler first.

I would take a Scarecrow and then Mr. Freeze above anything.

With that said, I love this new piece. I really like the sculpt and the darker painted base.

Amazing work Mark and thanks for sharing some insight into the project!

Tweaks I would make.
1 Softened her face. Tone down that smile.
2. Lose the zipper. The Balent costume doesn't have one. It detracts from the look of her body.
3. Increase her breast size by one or two cup sizes.

I'm thinking this will look great next to my Green with Envy Poison Ivy!

Id like to see some tweaks but it is what it is

The facades on the base wouldve looked cooler with a stylized cat head ( im guessing the bases are different in size so maybe this black base is smaller ? So a cougar panther leopard or tiger head would be more appropriate - verses a bigger traditional base with a golden hue lions head). Batman deserves a gothic theme, catwoman not so much.

artpark_sculpture_nick_bibby_black_panther_1.jpg

Stylized

Or

Naturalistic

dsc0008.jpg

I think it's the exact same base just different paint and heads on it. The stance is the same as the first Catwoman PF so it can't be smaller.

Who sculpted this? If Mark newman did it then it's bought. If not I will have to wait on it until I see much more. Is this a same pose repaint or a entirely new sculpt?

Who sculpted this? If Mark newman did it then it's bought. If not I will have to wait on it until I see much more. Is this a same pose repaint or a entirely new sculpt?

How would knowing who sculpted it change your opinion after seeing a reveal of what it's going to look like? If it wasn't Mark Newman, it's not suddenly going to look different.

Batman deserves a gothic theme, catwoman not so much.

Catwoman is based in Gotham and is just as dark as Bats is, personally I think the gargoyles are a perfect touch for this "variant". Although I would've made them more gargoyle looking, I didn't know what they were at first.

Back