Clark Gable lifesize bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The zinc cream on the lips should stop any cracking, and make this a piece that will last through the ages.

For those of you that missed the Clark Gable GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!! There is a new museum quality Joe Louis up on ebay RIGHT NOW!! DON"T LET THIS GET AWAY!!!!!!!

0f9d_11.jpg

0fea_11.jpg

OMG...I NEED THE LINK DUDE..IS THERE A BIN OPTION ON IT????

But the prestige of owning such a fabulous item... I'm saving my pennies! I just hope I can beat Ryan and Shai to the punch!!!

I feel as though it is my duty to keep this community abreast of the latest in the 1:1 world and today anther MAGNIFICENT piece has gone up. Arnold in Terminator....you know what...I'll let it speak for itself. 139.00 starting bid plus 70 for shipping. DO NOT let this get away! I don;t have room or it would be mine!

12cb_11.jpg

1b95_11.jpg

Up for bid is a very Unique, Joe Louis Bust Sculpture. This piece was accepted to be sold at FUSCO Auctions in Ohio, which is a very prestigous, High End Sports Memorabilia auction House, it was then damaged in shipping.

That explains a lot...:rolleyes:

Dude, you are ruining me here. What to do :confused:

Okay, I'll give you one of my Darkness busts, only if you promise to stop posting those masterpieces here. I just can't collect them all. :(

That is a tempting offer, but I can't do it. It has become my responsibility to keep the community informed. :monkey2:monkey2

You were one of the folks I had in mind for this beauty. 3500$ Buy it now, but you're surely going to have to act fast!

To be honest...I kinda liked that Clark Gable bust in a shabby chic sort of way. :eek::eek:

Back