Clamp problems! Help me out?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, so I was reposing a figure I'd purchased a few months back (Meth Test Tony). The clamp, however, that's used to keep him suspended has come loose. It attaches to the plastic stand fine, but the clamp part itself has become too loose to actually hold the figure. I think it has something to do with the connector that holds the adjustable segment of the clamp (those two circles, one on the top and one on the bottom of the clamp).

Any tips on how to fix this, or do I have to get a new one?

have you tried using a sharknado............they are pretty awesome.

Probably need to ask this in the Mech Test Tony thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67954

A mod should be along shortly to move this post there

That's not the only figure that comes with a clamp for in-flight poses. I've owned a New Goblin at one point. Since there's various figures that have the clamp and not just the Mech Test, why not make a new thread? Better chance of someone helping out, right? :dunno

This part made me laugh. Seriously though, please provide pics for a better understanding of what you are referring to.

:lol My bad. This is the best pic I could take. As you can see, the clamp is a little crooked because the connecting part has become looser than it should be. There's no apparent way to tighten it because there's no place to put a screwdriver.

Clamp_zps44a46d22.png

have you tried using a sharknado............they are pretty awesome.

247.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back