• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cinemaquette Predator For sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerminatorMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, the person who had me hold it for him, is not buying so it is back again. this is very sad indeed, but I need the money and hopefully can get another special sideshow item I am looking for. :naughty It is perfect, except there is one missing quill from the arm. If I get a replacement, I will send that, but for now, it is missing a quill (not broken).

If you are interested let me know. :peace USA buyer only, Canada is ok if you are willing to pay all shipping charges, it might be costly, I do not know.

Please lock up the thread MODs. SOLD

Last edited:
Too bad the seller got cold feet. Good luck with the sale!

Just out of curiousity, what SS piece you looking to get?

Pictures of item out of box. NOTE: I did not attach the ferns or bones to him, they are still in wrapper in the box.

auction1.jpg

pred.jpg

that darn missing quill

armquill.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to buy this piece, but it's just REALLY expensive :eek:...... But if I COULD, I wouldn't wanna pay full retail for a damaged/incomplete piece IMO. But good luck on the sale. Hopefully you will get that replacement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back