Cinemaquette Bruce lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is gorgeous! the sculpt is a tiny bit off, but it still looks like bruce. pose is awesome and like Nash said, it freaking looks like a real person.

bruce looks awesome
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NOYZLIdlc5Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NOYZLIdlc5Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

bruce looks awesome
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NOYZLIdlc5Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NOYZLIdlc5Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol

A Toy gets better service than I ever got from a Hairdresser!

That thing is just unreal, no doubt but there is no way anyone here can tell me it looks like Bruce Lee. You look at Ebterbay's and immediately say "that IS Bruce Lee". Still watching that thing recieve a quality haircut was very entertaining :lol

certainly isnt a perfect likeness but i see more bruce lee in there than the sideshow pf. Not to mention it looks like a freakin real person

I love that the pose is way more 'committed' and dynamic. Not a half assed stance like the PF.

This maybe not the best Bruce Lee likeness out there, but it is the BEST looking Bruce Lee collectible out there. Anyone suggesting otherwise can kiss my hairy ass. Why do I have such a hairy ass? :(

In all seriousness, this looks like a real person. The stance is dynamic as Nash put it... check out his arms, and his hands. Not to mention the way his whole body is positioned. Looks very intense.

If I was rich I would definitely order this piece!

The best way I can describe it is. . . .

Looks like one of the actors in any of the Bruceplotaion movies that came out after his death!

Can anybody tell me what movie the cinemaquette outfit is from? Not sure but is it Fist of Fury? :confused:

Yep, it's Fist of Fury:

chinese_connection1.jpg

Bruce%20Lee%201.jpg

Well I wouldn't go as far as saying its another piece of junk, aside from the likeness (cuz the sculpt and hair is amazing too) its an all around amazing piece of work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of the Human CM's need to be seen in person to appreciate the likeness. This does look off in photos but hopefully it will look good in hand.

I always thought the T850 Arnie didnt look too great in pictures but when you actually have the statue to look at, the likeness was great. I love the pose and the clothing and the insane detail on this. I just know its going to be overpriced though.

Okay,
Please do not engage in bickering and certainly do not insult or harrass other members in threads.

Like or dislike the product, everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how different they may be but I would like to think that on this forum we are mature enough to be able to discuss differing opinions wthout the need to resort to insults which cause the thread to be ruined and need to be edited/locked or deleted.

So, on we go...Bruce Lee Cinemaquette !!

Thank you
Shell
x :peace

Last edited:
Was waiting for this....oh well....

Instead CM gave us a scaled down version of this piece..not that it's not good, in fact, it's beautifully sculpted and the expression on the bronze life size is AWESOME, much better then CM's presentation. Mr. George Sohn, why copy other's idea?

Was waiting for this....oh well....

Instead CM gave us a scaled down version of this piece..not that it's not good, in fact, it's beautifully sculpted and the expression on the bronze life size is AWESOME, much better then CM's presentation. Mr. George Sohn, why copy other's idea?

Is that in HK?

Many of the Human CM's need to be seen in person to appreciate the likeness. This does look off in photos but hopefully it will look good in hand.

I always thought the T850 Arnie didnt look too great in pictures but when you actually have the statue to look at, the likeness was great. I love the pose and the clothing and the insane detail on this. I just know its going to be overpriced though.

i was not a fan of cinemaquette, until i purchased the predator cinemaquette. they make amazing statues. the best IMO

Back