Cinemaquette Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, the site is painfully slow & hardly ever updated. The cheapest price I've seen for this piece is approx. $1665 @ FP.

It's a good thing they don't do figures in 1/4 scale or I would be broke. I cant have him towering over my Predator maquette now can I..........

Jesse

danfaz said:
Yep, the site is painfully slow & hardly ever updated. The cheapest price I've seen for this piece is approx. $1665 @ FP.

I found a site that is selling them for $1500 plus $5.99 shipping... (the shipping made me laugh) It's a reputable seller,,, but I don't want to screw myself by giving out the site just yet, having someone buy it ahead of me and then I just screwed myself... A bit selfish, I know. ;)
Is $1500 the best deal out there?
With my luck, I'll buy it and then the next day Sideshow will release a better version for $500 less..

$5.99 shipping! That's the deal of the century! :lol

Yeah, I'm gonna hold out for a sideshow piece (hopefully).

danfaz said:
Yeah, I'm gonna hold out for a sideshow piece (hopefully).

This is all an assumption at this point that SS is even going to MAKE an Alien, correct? Or has some insider info leaked?

danfaz said:
Yep, the site is painfully slow & hardly ever updated. .

Man,,, you're not kidding.

premiere.html

It says that the Alien will be released in "Winter 2005". Forgive me,, but didn't winter of 2005 end something like 16 months ago? Incredible that a company that produces such high end products won't spend a couple of bucks to update their site. What a joke. It makes me not want to support them.

sideshowpdx said:
This is all an assumption at this point that SS is even going to MAKE an Alien, correct? Or has some insider info leaked?

Just an assumption as far as I know. I've asked in the "ask sideshow" board.

I'm hoping they do :D

For those cinemaquette fans you may be interested in this. I posted this on statue forum also...

Not really a "sale" but they are giving you $250 to take the TX or T-850 off their hands:

CINEMAQUETTES & $250 BBTS GIFT CARD! Buy either the TX Terminatrix or
T-850 Arnold Cinemaquette and receive a $250 BBTS Store Credit after your
order is paid in full and shipped! We plan to sell only a few pieces of
each item before ending this promotion. The $250 store credit is good on any future order or preorder

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=cinemaquettes

Wait another month until SDCC...

...I'm predicting a 1/4 Alien maquette by Stan Winston Studios from Sideshow. We got the Predator last year! Just my two cents... :monkey5

Back