Cinemaquette Alien Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gruson said:
Was the tail hard to get in?

]

The only part I had difficulty putting on was the actual Alien body to the base.... The pegs really took me a while for them to slide in perfectly. But it did eventually work. All the other pieces slid right on.

buffy-collector said:
Thats amazing.Were will you put it???....:D

I replaced my 1:1 Alien head with the CM Alien:

DSCN0099-vi.jpg

Hightreker said:
Wow, it makes the Queen bust look tiny.

I wouldn't go that far. Yes it's taller, and the base is much bigger, but it doesn't make her look "tiny." Her head alone is 2/3 the size of his entire body.

danfaz said:
I wouldn't go that far. Yes it's taller, and the base is much bigger, but it doesn't make her look "tiny." Her head alone is 2/3 the size of his entire body.

The base of this piece really is incredible... Like nothing I've ever had before. MUCH bigger than even the Predator base.

Yeah, it looks massive!

BTW, as I said over @ statueforum, the CM and the queen compliment each other nicely :)

sideshowpdx said:
The base of this piece really is incredible... Like nothing I've ever had before. MUCH bigger than even the Predator base.

I agree... it's interesting to note that in the booklet that comes with the piece they have a rendering of a much more eloborate base. Giger asked them to simplify it so as not to distract from the Alien. Great idea. I hope the line maintains this attention to detail.

i never really rated this cm alien.the pictures i have seen made me think
that this was very overrated,BUT...i was in london today walking down shaftsbury avenue where i know there is a forbidden planet shop....
and guess what was in the front window.yes...cinemaquettes alien.
they had terminator in there also.i have completely changed my mind.
this alien statue is awesome in every way.it almost has a presence
about it,and the size.massive!!!the detail and colouring and pose.
perfection!!!
pictures dont do this piece justice,you have to see this thing in person
to truly understand how dramatic it is.seing it has mayed my day.
i feel kind of honoured just to have seen it in person.
and now im really wanting one...unbelievable!!!

*lots of dust here*

Could anyone tell me the exactly measurements of the CM Alien base!?

Thanks a lot!

Back