Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah my pic pretty much says it all. It destroys the other movie Hulks.

Now I'm starting to really question if I should still keep collecting from some of these other companies. I still live by the "buy what you like" belief and the Legacy Hulk was kick-ass when I first unboxed him, but this guy just raised the bar to astonishing levels.

Hulks_zps0fgtdcu9.jpg

EXACTLY! ECC has opened my eyes to what could and should be in this statue collectibles market. It's going to be difficult to settle for less now with other companies. Kind of like the first time I ever sat in front row seats to a concert...can't go back to the nosebleeders anymore! I collect so many other things and it's always the same thing...once you're exposed to those $2000 custom folding knives (for instance) that old Benchmade or Spyderco you so loved at one point just doesn't do it anymore.

It's that old adage-you get what you pay for. Sometimes companies will use their reputation to significantly increase a product's price even though the product itself is not necessarily worth it. That's not the case with this statue. The quality is just there. It's almost as if I feel lucky to own this masterpiece.

image1 (3).JPG

And no, I didn't mess with his hair at all...finished opening this up around midnight yesterday.

image2 (3).JPG

Congrats.. can't wait for mine..

B.t.w. how is the hair in the neck.. is it below ear level?

The hair on the back of the head is long enough to touch Hulks back, with this pose.

Looks fine if you make the effort to look there.

For anyone who has this or can answer - Will the base fit on a 24" deep display? Width and overhang aren't an issue I just want to know if the footprint will work for where I plan to display it. Cheers

Last edited:
The hair on the back of the head is long enough to touch Hulks back, with this pose.

Looks fine if you make the effort to look there.

Yea i spoke with Rafa about this at the weekend and the hair seems to sized perfectly to how the head is posed on the statue...here are some pics

e29edd047082667057ebdc2cdae9bf18.jpg

793e334eec99f3cb3a249928773d4afe.jpg

3b9ddba84a5401db2386e033aa76e1aa.jpg

The hair on that Hulk looks fine but this Hulk has some hair missing behind the ears.

244bj3q.jpg
The funny thing is... if you look carefully, it appears the hair behind his hair 'was' there but fell off. We can still see either the glue or little pieces of hair still in its place. :lol

it is sold out. I believe you can contact CM to be placed on a waitlist.

I spoke with George and he mentioned lots of people on waitlist...mostly people who found out about this hulk after they closed preorders.

I spoke with George and he mentioned lots of people on waitlist...mostly people who found out about this hulk after they closed preorders.

The PO window was open for a little over a month (PO on 9/25/15 / Wait-list around 11/2/15) and ECC/Cinemaquette sent out notification emails that it was available to pre-order.

Between it being heavily discussed on social media, displayed at various conventions (SDCC/Monsterpalooza) and over 30 days to pre-order, I don't see how anyone could have missed this guy.

Back