Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Rafael's video really shows a lot more detail in this piece due to him being outside in natural light. I knew there was much more detail out of the skin. I love the translucent skin effects they use to make it look more realistic. The hair on his piece looks better than Alfie's this is why I was saying you kind of have to style it a little, just maybe add a little water spray to get it more natural looking.

I think its cool they also took the time to put art graphics on the three boxes, when in reality most people wont be displaying these boxes :)

Sorry m8... This looks nothing like the Proto IMHO...lol

Ouch Thought about this more last night and I thought it was A bit harsh IMO :lol

Do you still think it looks "nothing" like the proto... I admit its not exact but like I said above I think I like the production look better.

Still not the Hulk statue for me. But if I had space and my focus was on nothing but Hulk... Eh why not... Would try and do some custom pants or something to make it look less like AoU Hulk. Maybe cover the Ultorn droid with a towel :lol

Ouch Thought about this more last night and I thought it was A bit harsh IMO :lol

Do you still think it looks "nothing" like the proto... I admit its not exact but like I said above I think I like the production look better.

Still not the Hulk statue for me. But if I had space and my focus was on nothing but Hulk... Eh why not... Would try and do some custom pants or something to make it look less like AoU Hulk. Maybe cover the Ultorn droid with a towel :lol

Sorry m8... there are so many BETTER Hulks out there, and for a for a far BETTER price point then this one. There are SO many amazing Hulks coming out. I could fill a collection just with the Hulks I have seen teased and they ALL blow this one away and are a fraction of the price. Honestly, I wouldn't pay $300 for this thing. However, that is the last I will say about it here. Had my say and moving on.

Last edited:
Sorry m8... there are so many BETTER Hulks out there, and for a for a far BETTER price point then this one. There are SO many amazing Hulks coming out. I could fill a collection just with the Hulks I have seen teased and they ALL blow this one away and are a fraction of the price. Honestly, I wouldn't pay $300 for this thing. However, that is the last I will say about it here. Had my say and moving on.

:rotfl

Seriously...?

Don't leave, I'd love to hear more of your opinion. It's very informative. You obviously have an eye for quality pieces.

Less than 400 are made and CM has a long waitlist.. glad I ordered one.. can't wait for this green Goliath to arrive..

Awesome congrats :hi5: Will you also be getting IA Hulkbuster?

Really trying to figure out if they will look good together, or will Hulk be too large making Hulkbuster inadequate ?

Thoughts ??

/

Awesome congrats :hi5: Will you also be getting IA Hulkbuster?

Really trying to figure out if they will look good together, or will Hulk be too large making Hulkbuster inadequate ?

Thoughts ??

/
This hulk is 85cm tall according to video, which about same as ia hulkbuster. In fact, hulkbuster should 1x bigger than hulk?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

This hulk is 85cm tall according to video, which about same as ia hulkbuster. In fact, hulkbuster should 1x bigger than hulk?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Then the HB price will,be double :horror

Back