Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very much looking forward to all the pics you guys post :pray: (remember I live this hobby through you :wink1:)

Should be receiving some inhand pics as soon as next week from various collectors....can't wait for this! Sadly i have to wait until early May for mine to arrive but it will just build up the excitement even more once the pics start coming through! :panic: lol

Just got the shipping notification e-mail today. They're billing this Friday and shipping next Friday. Shipping to Ohio is $495.40!

Yea, duty and tax sucks big time! I'm in the UK and i've paid just over $3200 inclusive of shipping and tax to get mine delivered :horror

Yea, duty and tax sucks big time! I'm in the UK and i've paid just over $3200 inclusive of shipping and tax to get mine delivered :horror

That's honestly not too bad considering if someone jumps on Waitlist now they will pay 3000 USD plus shipping which is around 500 USD.

Congrats on him finally coming home :hi5:

That's honestly not too bad considering if someone jumps on Waitlist now they will pay 3000 USD plus shipping which is around 500 USD.

Yea, as i was working out the calculations it doesnt seem too bad in the end. Now just the nervous wait before seeing it in the flesh and hopefully some justification to spending all that money :( lol

Yea, as i was working out the calculations it doesnt seem too bad in the end. Now just the nervous wait before seeing it in the flesh and hopefully some justification to spending all that money :( lol

I'm sure the money spent will be justified when you see him in person for the first time. I'm excited to see who the first person will be to post nice in hand pics of him too.

I'm excited to see who the first person will be to post nice in hand pics of him too.

100% me too! This will be the most I've ever spent on a statue and most definately the last time I'm spending big big money :lol Just wanna see some inhand pics as mine doesn't arrive until early May :(

100% me too! This will be the most I've ever spent on a statue and most definately the last time I'm spending big big money :lol Just wanna see some inhand pics as mine doesn't arrive until early May :(

Very cool, I'm waiting for IA HulkBuster to ship between June/July so I feel you pain in the waiting game. :)

Very cool, I'm waiting for IA HulkBuster to ship between June/July so I feel you pain in the waiting game. :)

All i've heard is what a great accomany piece that IA Hulkbuster will make alongside the ECC Hulk :) I've seen a few reviews myself and it does look pretty impressive! Plus your also getting the new power driver arm too! Massive congrats bro :hi5:

Back