Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4fwizc.jpg

Size and money are an issue yet I still feel the need to order this, wtf

Placed my PO immediately yesterday. This is the one piece that blew me away in person at SDCC this year. Hoping this will ship by December because it's all I want for Christmas :yess:

IMG_2047.JPG

IMG_2050.JPG

IMG_2068.JPG

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2054.JPG

Anyone know if the statue as SDCC, was 'Cast in high-quality translucent resin' ?

I do believe there is slight changes to what was shown at SDCC, but very subtle. The Ultron soldier's left arm is lower in the revision, the Hulk's hair appears more groomed shorter. The actual paint has a more yellow tinge to it. I just wish those pants were darker, but im just being extremely fussy.

This is nice... But where the hell do you put him?? That base is HUGE!!!!

I considered this but then realized I just have no place for him.
thats my problem
I've literally taken my measuring tape out and have measure different potential spots
I could possibly build something over one of my display cabinets but then it loses a lot of its impact that high up
I'm trying to make it work

I was thinking and hoping some of the depth comes from his overhanging arm and fist......maybe

I was really looking forward to this......gotta say no

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I love the sculpt, the paint is really good. Maybe could be a tad darker in tone! I would say the least interesting thing about him is the pants. That base is insane. Cinemaquette statues are usually better in person. The hair is what it is. Still looks badass to me

Back