Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching his videos makes me want to do what he does.....then I realize I don't have that kind of talent. :lol :lol :lol

Thank you bro. Is he working on something for you too?

yea, he repainted the masked Pred LSB for me. Took him a really long time to get to it though, so be prepared for a long wait cause he has a long line of ppl sending him stuff.

yea, he repainted the masked Pred LSB for me. Took him a really long time to get to it though, so be prepared for a long wait cause he has a long line of ppl sending him stuff.

Very cool! I like that one.
I can wait patiently. Just wish that he would respond. :pray:
Still haven't heard back from him.

Very cool! I like that one.
I can wait patiently. Just wish that he would respond. :pray:
Still haven't heard back from him.

You tell him Chap said that he needs to reply, then give him 24 hours tops - you'll get an email. Name-dropping with my name always gets the ball rollin'.

If you 'know' me, then people think: "I gotta move this guy to the top of the list. He MUST be good people." :lol j/k

Finally the Video is ready! "Hulk, smash!" :)

have fun my fellow Collectors and thanks for your support always... keep Collecting what you love ;)

Finally the Video is ready! "Hulk, smash!" :)

have fun my fellow Collectors and thanks for your support always... keep Collecting what you love ;)

Fantastic presentation aslan. One of the best pieces of the year. Just wanted to know did you custom build those displays for Hulk and Iron Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic presentation aslan. One of the best pieces of the year. Just wanted to know did you custom build those displays for Hulk and Iron Man.

Can only agree with you Kain... ECC nailed it again! Yes they are custom-made of two companies.

Ridiculously awesome video, aslan. Thanks for sharing. :rock

Nicely done aslan and I like how you present the two buddies side by side. :clap

Video was fantastic

many thanks guys for your kind of words :wink1: glad you like it :wave

Can only agree with you Kain... ECC nailed it again! Yes they are custom-made of two companies.

many thanks guys for your kind of words :wink1: glad you like it :wave

I'm looking forward to more of these for other pieces in the future! :rock

Does anyone know what cinemaquette is working on in 2017 I'm hoping to get a few pieces

Back