Cinemaquette 1:1 Baby Groot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, the manufacturing process usually starts before the PO even goes up. Usually, it's about a 6 month turn around for anything they do.

A month later and I still haven't heard anything. That's alright. My wallet isn't looking forward to it anyway.

Anybody know if this is still availible anywhere? I completely missed this one :(

Baby Groot is processing/shipping this week!!!!

Hello,

This is a kind reminder that the Little Groot that you preordered will be arriving shortly. Please make sure that you have your financial matters in order and that your credit card company is aware of the upcoming charges. We will be processing all orders this coming Thursday and Friday and will charge the credit card on file. If you should have any issues or wish to cancel your order, this is the time to address it. Please simply email use back with what you want to do. Should you need to change or decide to use a different card than the one on file, please call our customer service number and a representative will assist you. If we do not hear back from you, your order will be processed as usual. Thank you and we appreciate your support.

Regards,
Cinemaquette.com

The Groots are here

1fe7ceae07c249d5a3e289d0aa3265b9.jpg

Open 'em up!

Wonder what the deal is with mine. My order says complete at CM and I was charged but never received tracking or an email saying it was shipped.

Open 'em up!

Wonder what the deal is with mine. My order says complete at CM and I was charged but never received tracking or an email saying it was shipped.

WTF! same deal with me too man. If it shipped, it should be over at my parents place, so I'll go check today.

Will open them soon. Not at home :( I also had mine delivered at my parents. These things are light.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The box says 10 pounds but feels lighter than that.

Sorry about the bad pics, was in a hurry to leave. My honest opinion is that he's good but I don't think he's worth the $400+ unless you love baby groot. My wife loves it cause she thinks he's cute lol. He's very light and some of it appears to be made out of plastic. The pot versus groot ratio is off. His paint app and detail is very good. Also like the moss effect on him. I bought one for the wife and one for my collection. If any one is looking for one let me know.

Thanks for the pics Mr. Zero. I had to cancel cause of the holidays. May have to cancel Iron Man as well. He looks good but for some reason I expected a bit more. If I can find him after the holidays I may pick one up...

Back