Cinemaquette 1:1 Baby Groot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want but a little out of budget since I have to cut back on collecting. If still available later on near my birthday I'll pick it up.

this wont be around once it starts shipping, even before then these will prolly be gone or on wait list (limited stock)

Found this pic online. Looks like his arms are poseable, unless they resculpted.

image.jpg

I wish it was around other items so we could get a better idea about the size. Everything looks great though, I can't wait to get it!

Aw YES - This has raised my mood a little. Little guy looks great. I'm please to see the arms might be adjustable as funny enough I was looking at it again the other night thinking "kinda wish the arms were different".

Thanks for the share mattman *REPPED*

I've been looking for a 1:1 scale baby groot for my fiancé and this certainly caught my eye. I'm not very familiar with the company how is the quality on items they put out?

I've been looking for a 1:1 scale baby groot for my fiancé and this certainly caught my eye. I'm not very familiar with the company how is the quality on items they put out?

I think they've come along way since Terrorist Jack Sparrow...

cinemaquette_maquette_jack_sparrow_1.jpg

It's atrocious. From the pictures Groot is looking much, much better.

I'm surprised Groot didn't have a bigger ES. I think he's awesome, and with their quality of work and 3 change o heads, I think it's a good deal.

I am THIS close to pre-ordering this thing. I love it the more and more I see it. Other than NOT being able to pose the arms, this is perfect. BUT you wouldn't be able to do that anyway with polystone or some other un-malleable substance like most statues are, so I can't complain here.

Anyone else PO yet? Any idea on cheapest route to go for a U.S. collector?

Soooo I just got quoted $710.20 shipping to Australia :rotfl I think I'll wait to see what the actual shipping rate for this one comes to because even if it's half of that....no way haha

Just got listed up on Popcultcha and it's $749.99 AUD!!!

So the one from Factory is 13" and this is 16"
The difference must be in the pot.
The one from Factory has a smaller pot.
groot.jpg

Back