Cinemaquette 1:1 Baby Groot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2015-07-01 16.25.40.jpg

Glad to hear they sorted everything out, I don't have any experrience with ordering from them so how does it work? Do you have to put a certain amount down with the pre-order or do they just charge the full amount when it is time to ship? Also is there a cancelation fee?

no deposit and no cancellation fee. If you snooze with them, you lose though. Better to order now cause they will stop a run early and not produce the full 500 if they don't get that many orders.

**** I just ordered. Loved the movie and had been wanting some sort of collectible from it but nothing out there really attracted me. 1:1 baby groot is just too damn cool to pass up.

Soooo I just got quoted $710.20 shipping to Australia :rotfl I think I'll wait to see what the actual shipping rate for this one comes to because even if it's half of that....no way haha

I'm a little confused why so many overseas people are trying to order this directly from CM. You guys should have retailers that carry their product.

I'm a little confused why so many overseas people are trying to order this directly from CM. You guys should have retailers that carry their product.

Originally I mistook the 500 units Worldwide as indication that you could order direct (I've never used them before) and when it allowed me to select a EU shipping address this further added to my presumption that they did ship outside of the US. I e-mailed them and asked they said to go via a Dealer (which is fine) but the links (as posted below) didn't really help.

I've ordered mine to go to the US and I'll pay for it to be shipped from there to the UK.

Soooo I just got quoted $710.20 shipping to Australia :rotfl I think I'll wait to see what the actual shipping rate for this one comes to because even if it's half of that....no way haha

I haven't tired it but: Popcultcha. Australia is apparently the Australia dealer. :)

They have a list on the site

EU: www.pbmexpress.nl / BEE GROUP

I did try, but Former doesn't have it. The latter isn't even live. :dunno

Last edited:
I really considered this. But for some reason I couldn't get over the lack of dancing with music. :p

The Hot Toy 1/4 Little Groot is 4.75". Almost 2" of that is the pot (by my quick measurements using the one on my desk here at work).
- Has there actually been confirmed measurements of how big the little guy actually is?

**** I just ordered. Loved the movie and had been wanting some sort of collectible from it but nothing out there really attracted me. 1:1 baby groot is just too damn cool to pass up.

you should get the gentle giant 1/4 groot + rocket racoon, it looks really nice and coming from gg 1/4 scale, you know the paint quality will be top notch. Those are the only 2 pieces i like so far.

Back