CICF Expo 2016 Photos Thread - Guangzhou China - Oct 1 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Warcraft statues look awesome.

Those are probably some of the coolest statues I've seen and I'm not into Warcraft OR statues so that's saying a lot.

Any word if Threezero are doing any other Breaking Bad characters or is it just gonna be endless Walt and Jesse? I think Mike, Gus, and especially Saul would do decently.

Any word if Threezero are doing any other Breaking Bad characters or is it just gonna be endless Walt and Jesse? I think Mike, Gus, and especially Saul would do decently.

They won't say, but I'd expect them to do Saul, Mike and likely Gus - though it's anyone's guess if they'll do the first two under the BB or Better Call Saul license (which they haven't confirmed having rights to).

More from Jazzz/Zip posted to BBICN: https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=307744&extra=page=1&page=1

These mixed-media statues are pretty impressive.

210320u3xuru36rqt6d56i.jpg

210326sjjovb4nyouq88oj.jpg

210319pwvguopa2o9w6guz.jpg

210325i97oa7bmjrm7at91.jpg

Wow, those look great :clap

Sideshow has posted some walk-through videos of their booth at NYCC and I'm sure there will be lots more coverage tomorrow. I've been offline most of the day, so the only thing I've seen new was yesterday - their 1/6 comics-inspired Daredevil.

Back