CICF Expo 2016 Photos Thread - Guangzhou China - Oct 1 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the accessories from the Breaking Bad set look cool, but other than that atrocious Hannibal and Ninja Turtles the rest looks to be that weird Asian stuff....

The worst thing to ever happen to 1/6 is Threezero getting the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones licenses. Imagine what Star Ace could do. We'd have all the main characters and variants of each by now.

**** Threezero.

Hannibal is up for pre-order now and the stag is the Threezero store exclusive item.

14468332_1521072777918545_1688134286884853349_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some on here are just broken records, I like Hannibal he doesn't look amazing but threezero figures are very affordable unlike most which retail for over 400 in au, I didn't pick up the first Walt or Jesse but I might get these.

I believe this a thread to showcase pics of upcoming figures shown at this Expo, so I can understand if it's tiring to see people come in just to ***** and moan about said figures.

If I don't like a figure, I usually try to keep my mouth shut about it, or just say my piece and leave.
Unless it's from a franchise or character I really like and would like to see tweaked, then I try to give constructive feedback, in the hopes that the manufacturer or reps will read it and take it to heart. Otherwise, it's just useless and a waste of time.
IMHO.

I come into this thread to look at the pretty pictures.

Thread cleaned.

This is for discussing the show and the attending companies. It would be best to discuss the specific figures in their individual threads.

But I will remind everyone - again - that "it's crap" is not a valid post. Constructive criticism is fine, but please respect the artists.

That Optimus...I appreciate different artistic interpretations...but that ones gonna take some time getting used to. Anyone know how big it's gonna be?

I'm a purist when it comes to Joes and 'Formers but Optimus looking interesting. If there G1 Megatron, I'll prolly get them.

Have you guys seen the Transformers statues on the first page of the BBICN link I posted?

I'm a purist when it comes to Joes and 'Formers but Optimus looking interesting. If there G1 Megatron, I'll prolly get them.

what do you think of toys alliance MAS01 Optimus? I think that looks awesome.

Also did you see the megatron statue in the link on the first page?

Back