Chun Li VS Vega Diorama (Pop Culture Shock)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You realize this is not their first dio right, have you seen their previous ryu vs sagat dio with the exact same blu energy crap. Get a clue before calling someone else ignorant.

If the final version wont have it then great, but it's pretty obvious what they are doing here.

RyuVSSagatDiorama_main.jpg

And so how would you represent such movement in the diorama and have one character in the air then?

You realize this is not their first dio right, have you seen their previous ryu vs sagat dio with the exact same blu energy crap. Get a clue before calling someone else ignorant.

If the final version wont have it then great, but it's pretty obvious what they are doing here.

RyuVSSagatDiorama_main.jpg

This dio looks fine to me. Its too bad I don't have the $$$ to purchase one. From the looks of things, it didn't went up in value much, so maybe in the future for me.

Yes, I used to own it.

He doesn't really care as long as you don't ruin his face. the battle continues, but man that still hurts me. Love the buns on the 2nd pic:yess:

Back