Chun Li VS Vega Diorama (Pop Culture Shock)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xYx

Super Freak
Reaction score
CvV.jpg

ChunLiVegaEXCLUSIVE-06.jpg

That's pretty cool. Should have had her fight Bison though since there's some history with them.

Chun vs Vega is classic. Or Chun vs Cammy.

Blah I've lost interest in these. Street Fighter comics seem to stall or in limbo atm.

It's been confirmed for a while. John Cleary is heading this one up. He also showed a WIP of a Gouken v Akuma diorama too.

I saw this on SF (Statue Forum, Street Fighter :clap) a few months ago and if they can actually make this it should be pretty kick ass.

I wish it were her classic outfit though.

2nd pic angle looks like he's catching a blue-flaming kick straight onto the wang.

That's pretty cool. Should have had her fight Bison though since there's some history with them.

The thing is that the most famous scene in the classic SF2 movie is her fight against Vega. It is highly regarded as a terrific fight scene in general.

I hope they went for the animated movie designs. I'm not really a fan of random Udon artist designs. The actual core comics are well drawn, but the random art pieces they have the other artists do are not always so great.

The thing is that the most famous scene in the classic SF2 movie is her fight against Vega. It is highly regarded as a terrific fight scene in general.

SF2 Animated Movie is all kinds of awesome. If they follow that, we'll see:

Blanka VS Zangief
E. Honda VS Dhalsim
Bison VS Guile

But with that WIP of Gouken VS Gouki/Akuma, who knows. :dunno

why do they have to add those stupid plastic blue energy. it significantly cheapens an otherwise excellent statue. pass...

why do they have to add those stupid plastic blue energy. it significantly cheapens an otherwise excellent statue. pass...

That isn't what it's actually going to look like. It's just filler to show point of contact. Obviously if Akuma is going to be in the air, something has to hold him up. Same with Vega. John Cleary said it was just quickly thrown in there for reference.

It's ignorant comments like that, that cause producers not to want to post WIPs in the first place. How can you call a WIP cheap and say you'll pass in such an early stage?

That isn't what it's actually going to look like. It's just filler to show point of contact. Obviously if Akuma is going to be in the air, something has to hold him up. Same with Vega. John Cleary said it was just quickly thrown in there for reference.

It's ignorant comments like that, that cause producers not to want to post WIPs in the first place. How can you call a WIP cheap and say you'll pass in such an early stage?

You realize this is not their first dio right, have you seen their previous ryu vs sagat dio with the exact same blu energy crap. Get a clue before calling someone else ignorant.

If the final version wont have it then great, but it's pretty obvious what they are doing here.

RyuVSSagatDiorama_main.jpg

Back