Chuckles...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nam's warned about using those in the past, apparently they're not the best option.
I've seen a Chuckles figure wearing that shirt and it looked really good to me. I'll be getting one for mine, thanks SVantley. :hi5:

That's MacGyver and I plan on having several custom figures of him using that head on my shelf so that wouldn't work for me. But it would fit the bill for what you are looking for.

That is pretty cool!
Has anyone parted this figure out yet?
It just a head and is due early 2014, maybe January.

I have a W.I.P. Chuckles started and am using the shirt from the "My Name Is Bruce' figure.Always thought the perfect sculpt would be a Hot Toys Chris Reeve Superman painted blonde.It has the curl in the middle of the forehead to match the card art.

Yeah, if SVantley has used that shirt surely we should ask to see it before we just assume he's wrong because someone else warned against it?
Personally I dont see Chuckles having such a mean look on his face, he's suppossed to be really likeable isnt he?
I would be interested in making MacGyver!
My shirt may be a disaster so im keeping quiet about it for now but will post some pics if it works out.

sorry, just meant its polite to take a look before we assume its no good right?
im dying/printing my own...

sorry, just meant its polite to take a look before we assume its no good right?
im dying/printing my own...

Sometimes you can tell right off the bat and it helps to get a tip before dumping your money on something you can't use and nobody wants, so it rots in your parts bin for eternity.

If/when I get to Chuckles, I'll probably use the Prince Henry blonde head that came with the first Slim TT with the Bruce Campbell shirt. If memory serves, EF used a Ski-repainted Thrawn head which was awesome (which makes me think he might be the one who warned against the shirt). Question is, Kaustic muscle (either the old or the latest shredded one)? Or ACI?

Nam's warned about using those in the past, apparently they're not the best option.

Anyone else thought about making a 1:6 pattern for spoonflower to produce? I've got no major sewing skills so I've given up on that idea.
Or we can wait another ten years for f'n Sideshow to get off their arse and make one. :rolleyes:

As for the head, I've always seen Chuckles with long hair so the new Super Duck Macgyver head sculpt would work. It even has a slight caricature similar in style to Sideshow's Joe heads.
1385273_10151790085024823_1285062212_n.jpg

He's a bit angry looking, but yea that might work.

I have a W.I.P. Chuckles started and am using the shirt from the "My Name Is Bruce' figure.Always thought the perfect sculpt would be a Hot Toys Chris Reeve Superman painted blonde.It has the curl in the middle of the forehead to match the card art.

How does that shirt fit and what body did u use for him? I thought about the CR Superman too and it's almost a perfect match to the card art, but I never liked the forehead curl or the look of the figure's head. I always saw a young Michael Caine, I guess that why I'm ok with a Daniel Craig sculpt for Chuckles :lol.(for now)

:hi5: :rock:rock:rock:rock :yess:

Last edited:
In all fairness, I don't ever remember warning against that shirt. :dunno MANDO or EF maybe? :huh

When I posted that exact website in the Joe kitbash thread:
By far the most difficult thing to find that's essential would be the Hawaiian shirt.
And the only ones that I've seen for 1:6 that might work (I don't know how they look in person on a good 1:6 scale body) are found here:
https://www.hawaiiandollclothes.com/vmchk/11-1/2-inch-Doll-Clothes/Lanis-Aloha-Shirt
Also there's a Hawaiian shirt that came with a Sideshow Spike figure but doesn't match the color on the original figure. And you could always custom print on some fabric and then sew one up yourself.
There might be a better one out there that someone could post here.

You responded:
:nono If accuracy is no biggie, Dragon made an orange one. Otherwise, there's the cheaper (and better for a muscle body) shirt that came with the Bruce Campbell figure from My Name is Bruce .

I take the no-no emoticon to mean that's not the right direction to go. :dunno

I'm curious to see how SVantley's Chuckles looks in that shirt, if it works I'd get one.

Last edited:
Yeah, if SVantley has used that shirt surely we should ask to see it before we just assume he's wrong because someone else warned against it?
Personally I dont see Chuckles having such a mean look on his face, he's suppossed to be really likeable isnt he?
My shirt may be a disaster so im keeping quiet about it for now but will post some pics if it works out.

I never said SVantley is wrong, just that's not the best option.

I can see Chuckles with smirk on his face, but in combat poses most people would look angry.

Yeah, sure it was. :rolleyes:
I did mention the Spike shirt was the wrong color in my post, but then again so was the Dragon figure you suggested, C.I.D. Wai's shirt. :lol

Spike's was meant for the Buck, so it's probably too short/small for a muscle bod. But since you suggested that, being color wasn't an issue, I suggested Wai's. :lol

I think the Campbell one is going to be the way to go on this.

How does that shirt fit and what body did u use for him? I thought about the CR Superman too and it's almost a perfect match to the card art, but I never liked the forehead curl or the look of the figure's head. I always saw a young Michael Caine, I guess that why I'm ok with a Daniel Craig sculpt for Chuckles :lol.

i actually prefer IDW's take on Chuckles...
screen480x480.jpeg

not that keen on most of the storylines & seems like quite a few of the characters have been messed up (i havent read that many coz i couldnt get into it) but Chuckles is awesome.
really disappointed they didnt make more of Blackout...

i actually prefer IDW's take on Chuckles...
screen480x480.jpeg

not that keen on most of the storylines & seems like quite a few of the characters have been messed up (i havent read that many coz i couldnt get into it) but Chuckles is awesome.
really disappointed they didnt make more of Blackout...

For the pants, I recommend these. Also, if you're planning to leave his shirt unbuttoned like in the picture, a wife-beater underneath the Hawaiian shirt would be sick.

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIMC-M001OD

those pants are awesome, but they have a minimum order of $25 then shipping... that would put over the tax bracket so would cost me a lot!

For the pants, I recommend these. Also, if you're planning to leave his shirt unbuttoned like in the picture, a wife-beater underneath the Hawaiian shirt would be sick.

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIMC-M001OD

I just looked at the card art, for some reason I thought he had always had that look, weird how the memory plays tricks. :lol

I like the open shirt look with the white the thought of a white tank or T underneath, just seems to fit.

Back