Chuckles...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, been hunting for one of those... they seem to be pretty rare.
found a couple of malibu ken shirts... but ridiculous colors!

You may know this, but I tried getting some shorts for a Big Lebowski figure from a Ken doll, and it was extremely small. Way too small for a regularly sized Truetype or Prometheus body.

You may know this, but I tried getting some shorts for a Big Lebowski figure from a Ken doll, and it was extremely small. Way too small for a regularly sized Truetype or Prometheus body.
yeah, every know & then they are a bit over sized... but its a risk for sure!

1/6 ARAH Chuckles...

Just found something that might just work... im gonna try for an (almost) card accurate version... not sure my head choice will go down too well but we'll see!

im gonna keep stuff to myself for a bit... if the shirt works out it will be great & i already have a head in mind...

A question Phillip Michael Thomas must hear all too often these days.

:goodpost::lol:rotfl

That's like asking someone to name the other 4 Jacksons. :lol
I can name Tito but after that I'm lost :huh

:waveYou know EF your right Daniel Craig would never work for this guy, thanks for the heads up.
220px-Dennis_Burkley_1979.jpg

Sony Crockett, Hill Street Blues

Nam's warned about using those in the past, apparently they're not the best option.

Anyone else thought about making a 1:6 pattern for spoonflower to produce? I've got no major sewing skills so I've given up on that idea.
Or we can wait another ten years for f'n Sideshow to get off their arse and make one. :rolleyes:

As for the head, I've always seen Chuckles with long hair so the new Super Duck Macgyver head sculpt would work. It even has a slight caricature similar in style to Sideshow's Joe heads.
1385273_10151790085024823_1285062212_n.jpg

Back