Chubbyman's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moving been a pain, got a 5 by 10 unit full of these things...oh boy :thud:

But i got some time to take a picture of my New 52 Joker :D

Looks good man, I know you said your dioders were yellowish, have you looked into barlighting.com? They have white ones.

Thanks a lot! Ya I've been looking at those, Definitely getting 2 sets of cool white strips. Thanks again :D

Thanks a lot for all the feedback!! :) I haven't really updated this thread, been really busy so it's crazy to see people commenting on it thanks again!

Hey everybody! Hope y'all had a good new year and happy holidays! I have been busy with school stuff but I had time to take some pictures. I have graduated from using my phone to a camera now, T3i Rebel, I think that's the one all the starting photographers choose right? Anywho, my brother was kind enough to leave for me so I got it and I'm still playing around with it. Here's some shots: Enjoy :)

Thanks for all the comments people! Can't believe someone actually looks at my stuff! But ya Rdeezy that new Camera is affordable AND it does wonders. He also left me a couple of lens to go through and learn about, so hopefully I can become a Hot toys blogger! HAHA

Thanks for all the comments people! Can't believe someone actually looks at my stuff! But ya Rdeezy that new Camera is affordable AND it does wonders. He also left me a couple of lens to go through and learn about, so hopefully I can become a Hot toys blogger! HAHA

Can't wait to see your pics of the new Iron Man Mark XXXVVVIIXX on Hot Toys Facebook page!

Got some time to take some pictures of some more stuff, Bond is new, and Kato suit will make it possibly the best bond a man can have :thud: Ski did an amazing job! Thanks bro!

The Enemy from Nat

Killer A.

THanks man! Your collection blows my mind! I wish I had that much space to lay everything out! I'm getting into Statues slowly with Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy from campbell line. Can't wait for them!

Back