Chronicles of Riddick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd really like to see something between pitch black and COR.... but the animated film will be all we get. the ending was so BA i like to watch it just to see that.

They are remaking Riddick for the 360. It is going to be called:
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

It is the same game as before with enhanced graphics and the game is extended with a new part to the story and gameplay.

sounds awesome, but i heard it was just a rumor.

Game Informer had a article about it last summer/fall. Had images comparing the updated version and the old version. You can find those images online on IGN also. Proof that they are working on something. It is still scheduled to come out, but now there is also another rumor:

"Chronicles of Riddick 2 has gone back to the drawing board at The Darkness developers Starbreeze, and will no longer be the original with a bolted-on multiplayer, but a fully-blown sequel. Excited? You should be. The first game was incredible."

If that's true it could explain the lack of info lately.

https://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=179403

So I am sure they are making something Riddick related.

Did they ever say how the bad guys were able to access the other universe or whatever they were suppose to access to get their power? Or was it just understood to not understand it and just riddick kill everybody?

Last edited:
Thought i would post this up. Head is a Frontline Riddick headsculpt, painted by myself.
Picture_1162.jpg

Picture_1163.jpg

outstanding paint job on your riddick head kuato. what are the plans for the rest of him?

Thank you barryo, Well this paintwork was actually a commission, i hope that he'll post finish picks of the custom. I"m thinking of doing one now actually, tough thing is to find the right body for it.

Chris

...and these movies still stand the test of time and manys a re-watch too - proof enough that they're "classics" in the strictest sense!

Love them! :rock

resized.jpg

Time to revive this RIDDICK thread...?

2020 - still no (solid) news on MERC CITY & Riddick IV "Furya" sadly.

News: Art Figures release "Dark Furyan" 2.0

Back