Chronicles of Riddick Sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyverfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw that they're finally filming the new sequel to Chronicles and happened across Vin Diesel's facebook page where he posted this.

401512_10150626524133313_89562268312_10540649_154824401_n.jpg

I've really enjoyed the series so far, though Chronicles could have been a bit better IMO. Very much looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

I liked Pitch Black and the Riddick video game, but Chronicles was a little too wtf-ish.

It should be good, something that messed up Chronicles was studio involvement, the story was supposed to take place over several movies, but they made them put it all into one.

Pitch Black was an awesome portrayal of the Riddick character, but the COR movie was way too far fetched for me for the character portrayal.

I often surprised by the number of people that dislike The Chronicles of Riddick. I thought it was really good. I'm looking forward to this one.

I beleive there was a cartoon movie in there somewhere & a video game... so if my math is correct this new one would make for a total of... 3.5 chronicles. They should have stopped at Pitch Black... or at least made a sequel called "Pitch Blackerer... & the Search for Brightness" :)

Yes l know Nam, everyone knows about Dark Fury, you don't have to correct everyone, this is the third actual live action film so most will say Riddick 3.

But you said, "There is a riddick 3 thread already, this should be merged with that one.." This would be "Riddick" 4 so regardless of how you try to reword it to be right, you're wrong. :wink1:

Back