Chronicle Legacy Series Anubis (Star Gate) Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow..that is amazing!I have no space for it in my collection.But it looks very nice in yours!What did you built under the "Detolfs" that they are standing higher?

Those are storage cubes that used to be sold at Target. Called Itso Cubes.
Unfortunately they were discontinued at Target but you can still find them on Amazon.
Amazon.com - itso Storage Cube - Tools Products

They are pretty sturdy, I placed them open side down and the Detolfs on top. Just about the perfect size.
At first I was a little cautious being they are plastic, but I've had them like that for the past year and a half with no problems.

Just a nice, clean looking way to bring the displays off the ground a little.

I want to put Anubis up on something similar to get him a little closer to eye level. Wont take much though, it's pretty tall as it is on the floor.

Anubis really is amazing in person.... and super heavy. I'm really surprised the shipping wasn't more expensive. It's a beast. :thud:

Those are storage cubes that used to be sold at Target. Called Itso Cubes.
Unfortunately they were discontinued at Target but you can still find them on Amazon.
Amazon.com - itso Storage Cube - Tools Products

They are pretty sturdy, I placed them open side down and the Detolfs on top. Just about the perfect size.
At first I was a little cautious being they are plastic, but I've had them like that for the past year and a half with no problems.

Just a nice, clean looking way to bring the displays off the ground a little.

I want to put Anubis up on something similar to get him a little closer to eye level. Wont take much though, it's pretty tall as it is on the floor.

Anubis really is amazing in person.... and super heavy. I'm really surprised the shipping wasn't more expensive. It's a beast. :thud:
Very nice collection. The Anubis piece does look amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Was delivered this morning, very impressive and huge piece, love it !

Here a video

----------

More photos in my collection thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/show-your-shelves-/161581-namsan-alien-giger-home-theater-collection-11-14-15-anubis-life-size.html

0_zps9qbpfepk.jpg

1_zpsfycwfs81.jpg

3_zpsnbqwljnc.jpg

6_zpsxtkjuhm8.jpg

9_zpsmqtbbzc9.jpg

I'd like to see someone standing next to the boxes lol. I'm curious how gigantic they really are.

bad ass statue and supplies...good day :buttrock:
2n096bc.jpg

2uq0my9.jpg

307z3n7.jpg

The wife and I had a great time at the studio, way too much eye candy
May jump on the horus list now, and definitely going to try for ra
going to get the terror dogs soon as I can, they look great...well everything looked great, but cant buy everything, and dinosaur overload, was a very memorable day thanks Paul!

And Anubis is amazing, just jumped up to my favorite piece, was big at the studio, but looked even bigger at home set up, the directions were pretty self explanatory and wasn't too difficult to put together, maybe I built too many ikea pieces, but I had no problems.

Oh and I SOO want a 1:1 endoskeleton, it is amazing!

What a nice piece.The movie is not so good today....Anubis with no mask is a joke in my eyes.A freak like Dave Batista should be under this mask!:)

But the mask is a great piece of art.

What a nice piece.The movie is not so good today....Anubis with no mask is a joke in my eyes.A freak like Dave Batista should be under this mask!:)

But the mask is a great piece of art.

thanks, i still enjoy the movie

Holy crap, it's even bigger than I thought.
yeah it is huge, has become a big focal point of the room
Mine should be coming next week. :D
congrats!

downside is current stuff i have on order just doesnt measure up and not as excited now..i need to continue getting bigger pieces like this more often i think

Back