Chronicle Legacy Series Anubis (Star Gate) Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a 4ft tall piece from a movie nobody really cares about......good luck with that. Cool design though.

Kinda agree but see this as a wasted opportunity. They could have went with something cooler like the death glider, giant pyramid or maybe even statue representations of some of the actors.

Kinda agree but see this as a wasted opportunity. They could have went with something cooler like the death glider, giant pyramid or maybe even statue representations of some of the actors.
Certainly have to respectfully disagree on that. I think this is an amazing choice. No other company has ever attempted to recreate these awesome helmets, at least to the best of my knowledge.

Anubis is a definite purchase for me. With only 250 worldwide? I'll be watching for the pre-order to go live like a hawk.

I think doing a sculpture of the actors or smaller scale models would be no where near as impressive or unique.

Everyone seems to offer statues of characters. To the point of over saturating the market.

Offering exact scale prop replicas is the appeal for me with this company. Just like the Tippet Robocop models, they are using the original props to cast these from.

Not a new sculpt or artists interpretation, authenticity is what they seem to strive for and that's why they'll be getting my business.

Although, you might get the Pyramid ship in a sense with these helmets. Paul from Chronicle mentioned in another forum the display stand for these will have Ra's ship as the base.

That sounds like an amazing display and I'm dying to see the finished piece. Supposedly they are being photographed this week for the pre-order page.

I'd really like to know where most ppl are going to put this. It's ginormous.
That will be a bit of a challenge for some. I'm happy I have high ceilings in my place. Lol

I'm curious how big of a footprint the base will have, being the pyramid shape.
They just posted a new pic. Had to share it. The detail looks great. I get the feeling this will be one of those pieces that I can stare at forever and keep finding details I never noticed before. That intricate pattern all over it is beautiful.

image.jpg

I really want this thing now, but it's just too big for my display space, I have to admit defeat and hope they offer more sizes down the line...

Horus looks great too, and not as tall as Anubis. Might go for Horus, provided he is offered same time.

getting pumped for this thing, even though I have no where to put it. It's huge!

Looking closer at that picture, the tones of gold/bronze with the turquoise corrosion effect... The attention to detail..
Makes me wish Chronicle had the Predator license and not SS (at least for 1:1 scale prop replicas), imagine what they could do with the 1:1 Bio mask replicas. Maybe they could be the first to company to finally give us truly accurate, high quality Predator 1 and 2 masks.
If only..

Back