Chronicle: Labyrinth - Goblin King on Throne 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered this one as well. I know the price is quite high but it sounds as though Chronicle is going to go all out to make sure these are perfect. Let's hope that is right.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

@mrchris thanks for those links!

Yeah I put in my order with Collectibles Direct once they got the listing up. Figured it's easier to pay the VAT over the course of the year than the surprise bill for £200 that would have come with the direct order from Chronicle.

glad to help mate,and I thought my 2 blitzway 1/3 bruce lee's were expensive :):)

I second collectibles direct. Also if you're paying it off monthly with them and choose direct debit they knock another £30.00 off.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

For any Aussies, PopCultcha has him up for pre-order. Just got one.

Just realised it?s been over 2 years since i ordered this and still not ready for release yet. I think that?s the longest I?ve waited for any pre/order....

LauDqWg.jpg

Kill me.

What do we think the likely hood of seeing something near completion actually being finished and delivered to buyers?
I can understand items from the last few months being cancelled, but Jareth is nearly done based on their last email. Fingers crossed.

Standard lawyer talk for upcoming bankruptcy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got the Jurassic park goggles and barbasol can on order wonder if those will get canned too

Back