Chronicle: Labyrinth - Goblin King on Throne 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a huge David Bowie fan I really appreciate the detailed work that went into this, but at the same time I can't help but wish someone would do collectibles of him as his stage characters.

F3_CB219_C_3_C40_4_C4_C_ADE2_6_E750702_CD23.jpg

9_B380117_5267_4_E7_B_B388_79_CA7_EF7_BE3_F.jpg

385_A4_E73_3_EA8_4_D77_ACF4_0677_FF6_C0_DA3.jpg

Big fan of Bowie, but not so much of Labyrinth, so I'll pass. Looks great though, and I know a couple of hardcore Labyrinth fans that I suspect are going to absolutely flip for this...

As others have said, I'd be more down for a piece based on Bowie himself, and one of his distinctive looks from over the years.

This is where I’m torn. He’s my favorite artist and although I like the film, I’d love a premium format of just him. Hell, I’d take Newton from the Man Who Fell To Earth. I’m on the fence with this piece just because it may be the only representation we get of Bowie in this format.

Whats their track record with pre-orders through to actual shipping? Is it a usual year long wait with previous orders?

Even though this isn't my preferred scale, I would love this.

I would love even more, though, high end 1/6th figures of Jareth and Sarah from the ball scene.

Re: Chronicle: Labyrinth - Goblin King on Throne

This may be the best 1/4 likeness I've ever seen. Wonder how the production paint will look. But this proto is gorgeous. Just stunning.

On a completely random tangent ... Jareth seems to be a fan of Aquaman-themed jewelry! :lol

aquaman-logo-994447.jpg

Last edited:
That is incredible looking... but good luck getting the hair to even somewhat approximate that look on display. Unless the figure is delivered with a hairdresser I forsee a lot of frustrated fans :lol

This is the first time i really thought a statue looked like the real person, like I had to do a double/triple take and go what the heck?.. didn’t expect that coming from Chronicles either. Thats a damn good job on the face sculpt, paint, and hair.

Production will have a lot to live up to though, people are gonna be real mad if the production comes out even just OK-ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is incredible looking... but good luck getting the hair to even somewhat approximate that look on display. Unless the figure is delivered with a hairdresser I forsee a lot of frustrated fans :lol

They (Paul) released a how to hairstyle video for their last haired statue, I'm sure they will do the same for this one.

Nervously awaiting the pricing announcement on this... This will be my first foray into the statue side of the hobby so I've no clue what I should be expecting.

The likeness is excellent, even in the horrible lighting of cons, but it was those shots of the HS that did it. (Though I do wonder if they'll change the make-up, it looks excellent already so I'd be nervous of any changes, but the nerd in me that's examined this film frame by frame (commissions) notices a couple of very minor inaccuracies.)

Back