Chronicle collectibles T-800 life size bust: Terminator Genisys.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see the whole thing completed and a pic taken in normal lighting, but if the end result is a nice even finish then I think that paint will look pretty damn good.

It looks good already, just the slight orange peel effect keeping it from being perfect IMO. Reminds me of a set of headers I used to have, it was a high polish coating, but just not quite polished enough to get it perfectly smooth. It was fine for them of course, but the Endo needs to be close to the above pic if they are not doing the BR more brushed finish.

Are you the painter by chance?

No, but I've been following this thread and it seems to me that if they can get that much reflectivity out of that piece with a protective clear over it then it should be very promising. No where did I read that it was the final product, but just a sample piece.So once this is tweaked I think it will be amazing that it is actually painted to resemble a polished metal or chrome look.

No, but I've been following this thread and it seems to me that if they can get that much reflectivity out of that piece with a protective clear over it then it should be very promising. No where did I read that it was the final product, but just a sample piece.So once this is tweaked I think it will be amazing that it is actually painted to resemble a polished metal or chrome look.

I was asking "painter"

This is he, just logged in on my phone instead of computer at home. It's under a different log in and name under the app Tapatalk

chron.jpg Don't collect bust, but this does look nice

Last edited:
looks like Hot Toys, I think that is one of those rod stands behind him. I piece like less than bust is figures, but does look really nice . give polystone and a full statue

Back