Chronicle Collectibles - Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Precisely.
For R3, they were low on budget and just refurbished the R1 puppet with new decals and different wiring details.
Be assure Chronicle will stop at no cost to deliver the perfect R1 ED-209 replica we all seek :)

Precisely.
For R3, they were low on budget and just refurbished the R1 puppet with new decals and different wiring details.
Be assure Chronicle will stop at no cost to deliver the perfect R1 ED-209 replica we all seek :)

That's what they did in the T2 future war scene too....the Endo in the background was the same/refurbished puppet from the 1st movie.

If you're going to Comics con this year, don't miss Chronicle booth. Produtcs on display and Cain life size torso will be there too.
I had the chance to see this massive movie prop and thrust me, it is awesome.
vpj3.jpg

If you're going to Comics con this year, don't miss Chronicle booth. Produtcs on display and Cain life size torso will be there too.
I had the chance to see this massive movie prop and thrust me, it is awesome.
View attachment 114227

Can't wait to see it and the puppet in person, it'll help me make my decision on this a little easier.

great pics.

There has been a suprising decline in excitment over the Chronicle pieces on the collectible forums. When they were first announced they were hot topics, now their kinda dead.

I will be a Jersey Fest taking tons of pics at the Chronicle Booth.

great pics.

There has been a suprising decline in excitment over the Chronicle pieces on the collectible forums. When they were first announced they were hot topics, now their kinda dead.

I will be a Jersey Fest taking tons of pics at the Chronicle Booth.

Nothing to worry about as that's always the case with collectibles really. Once you see all the pics they show the discussion dies down a little as the pictures do all the talking and chronicle are showing a lot of pics. A lot of the discussion is taking place on their facebook page.

I expect it to be a hot topic again once they release their 1/6th Robocop and ed 209 figure as well as when people eventually get their hands on cain.

Last edited:
There has been a suprising decline in excitment over the Chronicle pieces on the collectible forums.

Maybe something to do with the fact that no collectors outside of the US can buy them. That's a lot of people excluded. No point in getting excited about something you can't have.

Maybe something to do with the fact that no collectors outside of the US can buy them. That's a lot of people excluded. No point in getting excited about something you can't have.

Just to clear it up You can order if your outside the usa. Chronicle have said on their facebook page they'll honour all international orders as long as there is no international distributor for your area listed on their distributors webpage in which case you can order from the distributor.

Last edited:
ma173.jpg
ED-209 has been approved by MGM studio.
I can't wait to see the final proto master.

Back