Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park T-Rex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up for the mailing list. Very excited to preorder this. I don't have a spare $700 or so, but I love that they do payment plans too. I couldn't partake in this hobby i don't think without payment plans.

I'd love the full T. rex too! Excited for them to release some prototype images of that as it seems they are still at rendering stages.
JP over LW for me too mate.

Did you get the Sideshow JP Diorama?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I think Jurassic Park is over Lost World for pretty much everyone. JP is just iconic and a better film. However Lost World gets a ton of s*** and it isn't THAT bad. It isn't anything like the book, but it is a fun Jurassic movie still. It is leaps and bounds better than Jurassic Park 3. I won't buy anything from that movie.

I really like All 4 Movies! Great films and fantastic fun! The Spinosaurus in 3 is cool!
But JP takes the limelight for me!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.
I want to love all 4, but the Spinosaurus beating the t rex is soul crushing and the talking raptor makes me shake me head. I just can't bring myself to like 3.

We are going to try and offer a pre-order price on this for the first 30 days. This will be a considerable savings over the regular retail price. This is only valid for those that purchase direct. Once we know the dims we can have Heather start sending quotes.

This is a first in a long line of products and we hope they will be well received.

The Female bust is coming, but it will probably drop about the time this one is shipping.

Paul

We are going to try and offer a pre-order price on this for the first 30 days. This will be a considerable savings over the regular retail price. This is only valid for those that purchase direct. Once we know the dims we can have Heather start sending quotes.

This is a first in a long line of products and we hope they will be well received.

The Female bust is coming, but it will probably drop about the time this one is shipping.

Paul
I've never ordered from you guys but I'm excited to with this. If i do a payment plan is there a deposit also? If there is not deposit or at least no substantial one i am definitely in within the first 30 days. This will look great above my TV.

This looks gorgeous, but I'll also be waiting for the roaring T-Rex dio to be revealed with cost. I'd prefer something like that over a wall mounted bust...but they did a glorious job on this! Stunning.

Back