Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park T-Rex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it was huge, but I wanted to get that statue the instant I saw it. I will be in the poor house if they release that 1:1 raptor they teased.

What! 1:1 raptor?! That is utterly insane. I think I really underestimated how big they were going here. I was expecting stuff like sideshows dino statues.

What! 1:1 raptor?! That is utterly insane. I think I really underestimated how big they were going here. I was expecting stuff like sideshows dino statues.

Yea, I think they were doing something similar to the SWS display piece. I would love to have one of those.

I want to see some full shots! I wonder how this new one would display with the lone Sideshow JP statue they made a while back...

I want to see some full shots! I wonder how this new one would display with the lone Sideshow JP statue they made a while back...

It'll be a heck of a lot bigger that's for sure. The base is 16" across and the head is 19" tall off the base and 6" wide at the jaw.

Why is it that they painted up the bull bust as the female

I was thinking the same thing. $650's not an awful price, but the bust isn't quite what it should be. That is, unless they put out a Lost World variant at some point.

No you can see the scars on the upper jaw it's the male bull bust

Maybe they are trying to pull off a Jurassic Park battle damaged Rex after the raptor fight at the end of the film?

It was stated on Statueforum that it is indeed the male from The Lost World.

Hopefully they fix the color.

The color of the male bust is being changed. One of the SF members is providing Chronicle a female bust to mold. Both a male and a female bust will be produced now. First up will be the male with the revised paint.

Also, the male bust will have thenjurrasic park plaque rather than the correct lost world plaque. Chronicle collectibles says their hands are tied due to universals restrictions. Understandable, but it's just stupid.

Well it's all part of the "Jurassic Park" franchise, so I don't see the big deal. It'd be no different than a statue of a character from Empire Strikes Back having a "Star Wars"-labelled base.

1:20 'Roaring Rex' has been approved...

11233567_10206894141924770_3949305278774234431_o.jpeg

Can't wait for full reveal and spec.

Back