Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park T-Rex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11230917_1639930639600108_4969189813542532520_o.jpg

Yes, the full 1/5. Diorama will be nice, but that full 1/5 is just something else entirely.

Wait, what? Wouldn't a full 1/5th figure be like 6 feet long? That seems absurd. I was thinking a smaller full figure, maybe like PF sized MAX.

Wait, what? Wouldn't a full 1/5th figure be like 6 feet long? That seems absurd. I was thinking a smaller full figure, maybe like PF sized MAX.

7 feet actually. It would have been nice, but it looks like no go.

they are doing a smaller one as a small scene, but yeah there is a 1/5th scale that they have which would be great but expensive and huge ;p

Yes, it was huge, but I wanted to get that statue the instant I saw it. I will be in the poor house if they release that 1:1 raptor they teased.

Back