Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Jurassic World Owen Grady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, then it would be fair to say, the quality on these is around the $130 mark, but they won't be that inexpensive, they'll be around $200, and if that's the case, they need to improve. Plain and simple.

Also it's just I've seen lately a lot of negativity come to these forums in the past few days :gah:

Okay, then it would be fair to say, the quality on these is around the $130 mark, but they won't be that inexpensive, they'll be around $200, and if that's the case, they need to improve. Plain and simple.

I heard Grant's HS was still in progress to be improved I believe. Owen's is the final prototype (from the podcast).

Hello Freaks - This is the final likeness for Mr. Pratt (pending approval) but the head was never meant to be the final version as far as the neck connection is concerned. It's a long story but we had to retro fit this head to the body for the sample but the neck will connect more smoothly for production.

Also it's just I've seen lately a lot of negativity come to these forums in the past few days :gah:
Just so you know you'll find that in many a thread here, particularly Star Wars. There's much negativity about the majority of figures in this forum.

Hello Freaks - This is the final likeness for Mr. Pratt (pending approval) but the head was never meant to be the final version as far as the neck connection is concerned. It's a long story but we had to retro fit this head to the body for the sample but the neck will connect more smoothly for production.

Awesome! Great to hear! Thanks for notifying us :)

Chronicle Collectibles is in the same 1/6 market however the same time they're producing figures from licenses that most haven't picked up yet. Also they want to make it affordable for people to buy from. So the fans and people can have more access to these collectibles. HT would probably be considered the best by most in 1/6 market. It is absolutely flawless I just don't like other companies what's the word..not considered by people as popular as HT- it goes with the effing 2008 mindset getting shortchanged. Hot Toys is a booming industry no doubt as I've said I also collect HT. I just feel like people are using the same expectation as they would for an HT here and is that justified? 2008 crap is reaching.

The positive thing about HT is that they have set a standard. Blitzway is close, so it threezero. A lot of companies are getting into the 1/6 market, it's booming and it's great for us collectors, but I think only those who focus on quality will remain in the long run. I like Chronicles Conan, looking forward to seeing more. But I would rather pay HT prices and get better or maybe a little under HT quality, so I get a 1/6 I can enjoy, than paying far less and getting a rather under par product. I liked the Heavy Armored Cop, his HS is great, but the overall feel of the figure is cheap. I hope and think that chronicle can and will produce quality figures. Time will tell. Until then, everyone is allowed to be happy or disappointed with a figure. I'm so tired of people singing the happy tune. It's like a Lego movie in here sometimes. If you think this is a great sculpt, celebrate, don't tell me that I have to be positive.
I am though, Hot Toys, Blitzway, Chronicle, QMX, Threezero, Mondo, Star Ace and probably many more, is giving us great figures to collect. I don't think they are all great, but I love that fact that we, as collectors have so many to choose from. I can't wait for Goonies, E.T. and Hook licenses to be picked up.
We all would like for our favourite film to get the best possible treatment in 1/6. Those company that will deliver on that will survive.

Are they still planning to release the 1/6 Owen? I really want to put this one together with the Prime 1 Blue and Indoraptor once I have them...

Pretty sure they're not releasing any 1/6 figures. There was some brouhaha a few months back between them and some other company about how they got screwed and that's why they're only making statues now.

Pretty sure they're not releasing any 1/6 figures. There was some brouhaha a few months back between them and some other company about how they got screwed and that's why they're only making statues now.

Correct, there was an issue and no figures are planned.

The joint for the head looks awful. If you're gonna do that you might aswell do an all-in-one head and neck sculpt and put the joint down at the base of the neck.
:lol
now i know what i sound like every time i comment on Tsang sculpting.

Back