Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if we will get this version...
Conan2_1789755i.jpg
y19sdratnsjvkz2kdlrj.jpg

Sculpt and body are really good, they doing great job for their first release. But need more accessories there

From the company that often calls Hot Toys a company that makes 'toys' and and who often refers to themselves as a company that makes 'art', these sure look like Toys to me. Hypocrite that Paul Francis.

Chronicle has the cgi files for young Arnold so hard to believe they could screw it up. It was, however, pointed out by Pop Culture Shock, who was sharing those files, that the files were distorted somehow. They had to redo the heads on their Conan statues. Chronicle also did a new sculpt for their non battle damaged bust instead of using what they had for the BD bust. I really need these to be right.

Who's your source on all that? Doesn't sound legit

You totally read my mind. Bored is the right word. In the movie he has that look of being on the hunt. Doesnt have it in these sculpts. Theryre not bad but there is a lifelessness.

So the bodies are all hard plastic?

Bodies look good, sculpt looks good, but as others have said, expression is too bland. Hope there is a nice base included.

No worries on the expression guys. These were pushed through for reveal this week. Articulation will be developed soon and the expressions will change at least on the regular version.

Also... The Thulsa head is not an exclusive... But it will not come with Conan either ;)

More info soon and if you come by the booth look for the tall bald guy with a beard and let me know who you are on the boards!

More info soon!!!

Back