Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mentioned that they were supposed to ship my order in 4th quarter. What I got from the conversation was that since they're technically within their estimated ship date (from this month until end of December) theres no real good case for now. I will hold on to screenshots from my account and any other kind of record to present by the end of the week.

As you mentioned, the fact none of the employees has taken upon their self (gag order?) to calm the waters is the most alarming. Either they 1) stoped caring about their reputation or 2) are under some legal restraint. Either scenario is bone-chilling.

Can we file a fraud investigation claim collectively or something? There might be enough circumstantial evidence to get some legal help?

I would just call back, you'll prob get another person and just tell them they've canceled your order. Tell them you want a refund because they've gone bankrupt. Then they will try and contact Chronicle Collectibles to investigate and they will not be able to get a hold of them. Once that fails, they will issues you a refund.

This company is done for, you shouldn't be forced to wait. That's just what I would personally do. I wouldn't mentioned shipping time, just so they don't give you that argument again. There is no way this company is shipping anything, hell their selling what stock they had on Ebay now like the fraudulent pieces of **** they are.

So, apparently the old co-owner who sued them, posted this on facebook

120451647_2707664572895509_2696313863624622744_o.jpg

120225471_2707940339534599_6705607911305962258_o.jpg

Who would trust any of these people again?

Just talked to my credit card company. Initially I was told by the first person that fielded my call that they could only cover `120 days. When I was transferred to the dispute department, I asked about the 120 day limit. The fact that the product was not being released until Q4 actually helped me. I was told that I could recover the full amount dating back to October of last year, basically like if I had made the payment when released. This was from Visa. Going to call MC about another order now. Let's see if they give a different story.

Just talked to my credit card company. Initially I was told by the first person that fielded my call that they could only cover `120 days. When I was transferred to the dispute department, I asked about the 120 day limit. The fact that the product was not being released until Q4 actually helped me. I was told that I could recover the full amount dating back to October of last year, basically like if I had made the payment when released. This was from Visa. Going to call MC about another order now. Let's see if they give a different story.

Do I need to wait for the shipping window to pass or did they simply take care of it?

Looks like MC is helping me with my other order also. They are filing claims all the way back to November of last year and I told him that it wasn't due to be released prior to Q4. Don't see why everyone shouldn't get all their money back.

Looks like MC is helping me with my other order also. They are filing claims all the way back to November of last year and I told him that it wasn't due to be released prior to Q4. Don't see why everyone shouldn't get all their money back.

Why are you telling them it's not due to release till Q4?

Just say "I paid them $X, I received notice that my order was cancelled, they didn't refund me and haven't responded to my inquiries"

Make it easy on yourself.

Just say "I paid them $X, I received notice that my order was cancelled, they didn't refund me and haven't responded to my inquiries"

They are asking me questions on a call that is being recorded. I am answering them honestly. If I hadn't said it wasn't due out yet, they were only going to cover me for 120 days. What exactly is the problem?

Who would ever trust Paul either? That guy is a piece of s*** as well.

Actually, he's right. Yesterday, they were only giving me the last 6 months back, after telling them what he said, now they made a new dispute and are saying I should get my entire amount back.

I called my CC and I am out of luck. They can only put claim in for past year and I have had the raptor bust and goggles paid off for a long time now. $1448 gone. Im sick.

This fiasco is turning out way worse than Molecule 8.

Chronicle is removing posts and videos from their Facebook page now. Sketchy to say the least.

Chronicle is removing posts and videos from their Facebook page now. Sketchy to say the least.

Which ones?

The top post (Fallout Liberty) with the most recent post activity is still up. You would think they would delete that one first.

Ebay Auctions have all gone down as well. Someone left this feedback on their page. "Your not answering emails or anwering phone. I want refund!"

Ebay Auctions have all gone down as well. Someone left this feedback on their page. "Your not answering emails or anwering phone. I want refund!"

Did anyone take a screenshot of Ebay?

I saw it the other day but forgot to take one. I remember a post earlier mentioned the listings said charity or something like that.

Back