Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't put any faith in the release dates given. I think I may have ordered their Indominus Rex statue over two years ago and am still waiting.

They?re closed until the crisis is over

TL;DR

Been yearning for a Conan so I Pre-ordered. On sideshow site it now says ?almost gone? so I said why not, no other alternative.(No, I don?t want that T2 Head kit ver. Lol)

The only gripes I had really were the head and body. The head bc it?s too textured. If they smooth it out the texturing and the wrinkles, that would will fix matching the body and make him look younger.

The body I like, thing is I don?t know if it?s the photography but it seems he needs a little more mass OR his head is too big. Idk

Everything else, like the sword, I hope they fix too but tbh I wouldn?t be able to tell unless I really delve into it

I would have preferred their earlier prototypes tbh:
e093f5863b9c029b85c65616a23d0eb2.jpg
No idea why they didn?t stick to this [emoji2369] he looked near perfect here to me imo, maybe a tiny bit more tweaking to the face to make it more realistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TL;DR

Been yearning for a Conan so I Pre-ordered. On sideshow site it now says ?almost gone? so I said why not, no other alternative.(No, I don?t want that T2 Head kit ver. Lol)

The only gripes I had really were the head and body. The head bc it?s too textured. If they smooth it out the texturing and the wrinkles, that would will fix matching the body and make him look younger.

The body I like, thing is I don?t know if it?s the photography but it seems he needs a little more mass OR his head is too big. Idk

Everything else, like the sword, I hope they fix too but tbh I wouldn?t be able to tell unless I really delve into it

I would have preferred their earlier prototypes tbh:
e093f5863b9c029b85c65616a23d0eb2.jpg
No idea why they didn?t stick to this [emoji2369] he looked near perfect here to me imo, maybe a tiny bit more tweaking to the face to make it more realistic

Two things

Did you get the fathers sword version?

And second, why didn?t they also release this one pictured?

Two things

Did you get the fathers sword version?

And second, why didn?t they also release this one pictured?

No father?s sword, thought it was all the same, didn?t know It was an exclusive I had to order from them directly to get it.. [emoji2369]

Also, no idea! Going through images on google they?ve been working on this since July 2016 lol
e158959e06081ca578627ef2308bdb0a.jpg

Oh man; didn?t know there was an exclusive edition either. I have mine ordered through Sideshow, which now shows him Waitlisted.

Yea it is; and they do payment plans. If I didn?t already have an order through SS, I?d go through Chronicle. The sword isn?t make or break for me. Just want to support an official release to hopefully get more made down the line.

What the hell. I just got an email saying my partial.pay payment plan has been canceled. I did t authorize this.

Almost everything on the site shows as ?sold out? now except for in-stock items

Okay, now I'm becoming alarmed. Hopefully this is just something stupid we'll all roll our eyes at on Monday.

This is on Partial.ly’s FAQ:

Partial.ly Payment Plans can only be canceled and refunded by the merchant from their Partial.ly Merchant Account at partial.ly/login.

Does canceling the plan automatically refund it?
No. Canceling an open plan will not refund the plan. They are separate functions.

Back